• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Family Guy Fan Club

Years
hi this is the family guy fan club if you love family guy why dont you join i will try to keep an up to date members list on this post
familyguy12.jpg

Co-Founder:Haunter Master
Co-Founder: Dark Venasaur
Co-Founder:Shampoo(awesome name)
Co-Founder:regICE88
Co-Founder:Greed

Members:
simpsonqueen
Akio123
shenlong
PikaPika?

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I guess I am #1 then. Okay family guy is so funny (Its really peter) my favorite phrase from peter is "What color are those RED firetrucks". he is so stupid.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
May I join? I absolutely LOVE Family Guy <33

My fav charcaters are Meg and Stewie <33
My fav scene is when Ronald Reagan is punching a McDonald's wall XD

Years
ok you are both co-founders of the family guy fan club.....go...away...fat man
stewie is AWESOME.... i like when peter tried to get a book signed by tony robbins and he was like tony robbins hungry and he ate peter

Years
ok ive got you two you two are the last co-founders and mow we need a banner ill try to get 1 ok now we need more members

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
<33~ I'm a co-founder? I'm honored. (:

Let's see.. I really want to see that Family Guy movie. (The Untold Story) but meh, I don't have 20 bucks to spend on it. --; But I'm dying to see it.. Is it any good? =3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
hey can i join the show is soo great

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Haunter Master said:
ok ive got you two you two are the last co-founders and mow we need a banner ill try to get 1 ok now we need more members
I made a banner if that's alright. :3

fgbanner.png

I made it small because I know that not many people will stick a huge banner in their sigs. XD Or maybe its just because I prefer little banners.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
cool i used watch it always but it was on at like 11.00 at night on a school night but i found this pic
famguy.jpg

Years
that pic is all wrong lois is a red head meg wears a pink hat and shirt and stewies and chrises clothes are all wrong
fgbanner.png
is the banner if you support put it in ur sig thanx greed

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
i found another one but it couldn't be posted so that's the best i could find

Years
thats ok ill find one for the first post so when people come in they will see it but we do have a banner now
i got a pic
familyguy12.jpg

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
i'll put that in my sig l8r or now cos i'm in trouble now

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
well i have to clean my room and i'm coming on and off here cos i'm too lazy and that's why i'm in trouble

Back