• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
I'd really love an Osshawott plushie. ;^;

Buuut, I just found out I have enough money to afford an America Plushie (From Hetalia), so I'm pretty psyced. xD

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I honestly love Oshawott, so the plethora of Oshawott plushies around is a great thing for me! :3 I'm gonna try and collect as many Oshawotts as possible. That's my new goal!

In other news, I actually found that Raichu for sale! Except I found it 15 minutes after the auction finished... I got a little depressed there for a while. Like, really depressed. Then I got mad. Then I remembered that custom Raichu tutorial I saw a week or so ago. Then I got determined. Then... well, this happened:
Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS ABLE TO DO THIS! Three days of work and a hell of a lot of patience gave me this cutie! He's about 17 inches tall, and the tail is around 3 1/2 feet long. AND HE'S SO SOFT AND I MADE HIM BY MYSELF! (With a little help from my mom... she's awesome)

Anyways, it's late, I'm tired, and my new Raichu buddy is screaming to be cuddled. Sleep time now.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
:O Whaaaaaat?!

You made him?! How did you even! That is amazing! Oh my God that is SO COOL. I love his tail, it's frikkin' massive XD.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
:O Whaaaaaat?!

You made him?! How did you even! That is amazing! Oh my God that is SO COOL. I love his tail, it's frikkin' massive XD.

Yeah, I maeded him! :D It took a lot of time though, and a good bit of frustration. I used that tutorial, and the pattern that came with it. I ended up using fleece for most of the fabric except for the belly and feet pads, which are some type of fake fur or something.

Also, of note: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFTTTTTTTT! This big guy has basically dominated his echeladder and reached the top rung: Cuddley-Buddy Ultimate!

Years
Can't believe I haven't joined/posted here yet >:

PC Username: Cirno
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My huggable Lillipup Banpresto plush ~
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: A decently large Whimsicott made mostly from the goodness that is minky fabric ;o;

@wingman11: omg, I love it!! Really want to try making my own sometime. D: Its tummy looks so soft!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
@wingman11: omg, I love it!! Really want to try making my own sometime. D: Its tummy looks so soft!

Thanks! It was difficult, but fun to make. The tummy is made of a fake fur stuff, so yeah, it's pretty soft. ;) I've also been considering trying my hand at a Banette plush, but I can't seem to find a proper pattern.

In a completely off-topic question, is anyone here also on PKMNCollectors over at LiveJournal? I've decided to join up over there in an effort to expand my buying options and have another place to talk plushies. :)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
OH. EM. GEEEE~!

PC Username: Artificial-Insanity
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: I can't just pick one D: I guess Chip. XD and also, my Doremi plushie :3
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: Dragonair, Dratini, Lucario, Riolu, Victini, and a LIFE-SIZED TAILS PLUSHIE.

Spoiler:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Urgh, not ponies. Sorry guys, but I'm not really into that fandom, though I know quite a few people who are. Not saying it's crap, but, to quote Austin Powers, that sort of thing ain't my bag baby.

However, Oshawott happens to be very much so my bag, and I got another little one:
Spoiler:

So tiny! He's the Ty beanie, and just barely 6 inches tall.

However, I am expecting something rather large in the mail soon, so... ;)

In other news, my Raichu is now making a fashion statement.
Spoiler:

Bow ties are cool.
: )&

Shining Raichu

Years
A big welcome to Cirno and Artificial-Insanity!

Vappy's Hoppip is amazing, as is everything Artificial-Insanity posted XD. But I think the real cake goes to wingman's Raichu, because he is wearing a bow-tie and there is nothing on this earth more adorable than something small and cute wearing a bow-tie :P

A-I, I love your Tails plushie as well! That looks amazing, it looks like it shot directly out of the Sega screen! =O

I'm gonna get around to posting my plushies soon guys, I promise. It's just a matter of remembering and getting them out (I don't have a big room so I can't really display them, they're mostly in my closet).

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
p00019.jpg

and no, the multiple shades of grey is NOT from lighting or shadows.. it really does look that way. :3

Mama found it at a yard sale and called it "Mr. Whiskers." and gave it to me XD
I dunno what to call it myself, or if it's male or female.

Shining Raichu

Years
I think that's the wonder of plushies; you don't have to know if it's male or female, you can decide that for yourself! My favourite plushie that I've had since I was born (which I named Scrap after the stuffed dog on Play School) is a boy, but before he was mine he was my sister's, and back in those days he was a girl named Elizabeth :P

In any case, he/she's cute as hell and it's awesome when there's a sentimental story behind it :D

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
So, I mentioned I was going to receive a larger package later in my last post, right? One that happened to contain what I considered my grail? Well, it came in today. And it was quite larger than I had expected. Why? Because it was carrying this:
Spoiler:

FGUIRHFDHFGAIU;BFDUISJDGHSDFKBGS;VLKDJHGSDJFDSAJSHGAJFAHGBWFEHFBS SOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIG AND FLUUUUFFFFFFYYYYYYY.

According to my measurements and Serebii.net, he is life size. Which is 20 inches tall. Which is WAY bigger than I originally thought Oshawott was supposed to be. And dear lord, the material he's made out of is softer than anything I've ever felt before. It's like minky mixed with fleece mixed with fur mixed with CLOUDS FROM HEAVEN ASDLNGASF;HGAJSDFNAVSJ

So yeah, today is the best day ever.

Oh, and one more picture to close this off.
Spoiler:

BEST BED EVER HANDS DOWN NO COMPETITION. Just... a;shdag;bnjfan;odfigajas;flngbsudfh. That is all.

Shining Raichu

Years
I love that Lucario is watching over the others as they sleep XD

Tbh that's probably about the size I would expect an Oshawott to be - I'm just sorry he can never open his eyes ever. He'll be sleeping for eternity :P. That bed picture is seriously the cutest ever though, it actually makes me want to go to bed right now, which I probably should since it's nearly 1am.

Anyway - you should get Raichu a sleeping mask so he isn't just staring at the ceiling all night.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Ha! I never noticed that about my Lucario, but it does look that way. He's like a responsible guardian. A creepy, watch-you-while-you-sleep, responsible guardian. :D

Yeah, poor guy's stuck in eternal sleep. But he's so cute that way that I don't really mind! Besides, who doesn't like a cute, slightly drooling Oshawott? ;)

And I also never thought of that. (Though technically he's staring at the wall because of cuddling purposes. ;P) However, my top priority accessory for him right now would have to be a fez. It'd just complete the look. (I seriously hope you get what I'm referencing here. *HINT* Remember, his name is Matt.)

Shining Raichu

Years
I'm sorry, I don't understand the reference haha. I suck :(.

Though I do come bearing new plushies! Marcin (bobandbill) came on IRC a week or two back and showed me a picture of a Raichu plushie he'd gotten at this store in Sydney. So yesterday I went and I got one for myself because omg it is the cutest thing ever. SO HERE IT IS!

Spoiler:

Cute as he is though, his tail is not exactly accurate :P

Spoiler:

And sitting right next to him was a Cyndaquil and I just couldn't bring myself not to buy him... so I got him too :P

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There was a Chikorita next to them too and I really wish I could have taken her with me too (Chikoritas are female by default in my head :P) but I only had $25 on me and the two I bought came to $24.30. I could have used my card but since the girl at the counter could barely work out how to use the calculator to figure out how much I had to pay, I didn't like her chances at working the card machine :P

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Baawh, it's OK. Not everybody knows their BBC shows/Doctor Who stuff. :)

And HNNNNNG THAT CYNDAQUIL. I've been trying to find it in so many places but I can't ever find any. Living in the middle of Missouri sucks sometimes. :<

Though I did recently join PKMNCollectors on LiveJournal, and boy did my collection start to explode immediately. Firstly, look at these two guys:
Spoiler:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- OK that's enough of that.

But seriously, two new and cheap plushies just like that. :] I love PKMNCollectors. I also got into collecting bottlecap figures through them. Mainly because I saw this guy and went all giddy.
Spoiler:

GAH just all of the win ever. I've got my whole current collection right over here on imgur for anyone interested in seeing all my stuff and going "oooh" and "aaah" and "my god he's crazy!". :P

Also, photostory about the Oshawott and Zorua here! You know, for those of you who enjoy really cheesy jokes and poor attempts at 'art'. C:

Back