• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unapproved challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Pokemaster234, this is not the place to make threads for your Nuzlocke comic. Maybe try art and design. If you want to update your Nuzlocke progress, there's also the actual Nuzlocke thread. I shouldn't have to tell you this again.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Searn, that's a pretty large scale challenge, but I feel more like your thread is just advertising your site and blog, and you're only allowed to advertise other places in your signature. And if you want suggestions about the challenge, you should post about it in CI&D first. Posting a thread in a section where all threads are under mod approval means only I'm gonna see it, and obviously that's not a large audience. I'm not sure how many people would actually want to enter it anyway, so there's another reason to post your idea in CI&D first to get a general idea of if anyone here is actually gonna want to try it. I personally find it to be way too time consuming and overly complicated. Plus, not everyone here has a blog or wants to make one just for this. These types of challenges are great as personal challenges (I made a personal challenge myself, and there's no thread for it) but I think that's what this one should stay. Personal, and between you and your friends. Good luck to you though. You're gonna need it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Mudinjakarp, some people actually play their games like that regularly, so I don't see the point in making it a separate challenge. Plus, your set up was really weird. Next time you submit a challenge, try making it a bit neater and more organized. Check out the other challenges posted in here to see what I mean.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
WarriorOfDarkness, we have a Random Challenge. Plus, you must participate in what you post. Keep that in mind for next time you submit a challenge.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Devcon1, if people want to be restricted by type, they can do a monotype. If they want to consider fainted as dead, they can do a Nuzlocke. Putting a bunch of challenges together into one and naming it after yourself doesn't make it particularly unique. Plus, you must participate in challenges you submit.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Cmanblast3, we have this challenge right here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=292922

In the Challenge forum, threads are considered dead after two months. This one's still up so go ahead and sign up in there if you want to participate! Plus, the way you have the challenge set up doesn't make it much different than a monotype.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Jaysfinest1, that seems more like you want to battle people. When you have a team ready, feel free to seek out battles in the Battle Center forum. That's not what the challenge forum is for. Check out the other challenges in this section to see what we're looking for, and reading the rules and FAQ isn't a bad idea either. If you have further questions, you can just PM me. I don't bite.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
zypher634, this isn't the place to advertise your YouTube. Check out the Let's Play subforum in Video Games. Make sure you read the rules in there before trying to post.

AlxG123, too similar to a random challenge, which we already have.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Pokemanz, if you want to get help with your ideas, post in CI&D. But I can tell you already that we've had two of those types of challenges in the past that ended up failing. Also, in this forum, starting the game over is how all the challenges work. So no, it wouldn't have to be a game that's already beaten.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
WarriorOfDarkness, all events must go through me prior to being posted, which looks to be what you're trying to start here. And in keeping with the tourney thing, I think this would be better off in Battle Center, however you'd probably have to nuke the playing through the game part. Try talking to Wolflare about letting this go through, as there's an event subforum in Battle Center. But it's not going to pass here I'm afraid. Sorry.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
T-Zombie, this challenge needs a lot of sprucing up. The wording is so off that I cannot understand the point of this challenge. Also, explaining things in the sign up format is really tacky looking and the coding in there along with that makes it nearly unreadable for me, let alone other people. Feel free to re-submit it when you can reword it to have it make more sense. If you need to, you could rewrite it and PM it to me so I can read through and let you know if it makes sense. As of right now though, I can't really figure out the point of it. Sorry.

Oh, btw you don't have to put "not for spinoffs" in the title. Makes it unnecessarily long, plus it's a given that challenges are only for main games unless specified in the first post. Having it in the title isn't needed.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
LegitRed, we already have a Nuzlocke thread. Your optional rules could just be added on by yourself without them being official to the thread, since they don't override any of the rules in the thread.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
MrBunny9612, we have a random and a monotype. Morphing them together doesn't need it's own thread. When signing up for the random challenge, you can ask for your team to be all one type, which would effectively be a random monotype by doing so.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
MrBunny9612, Eeveelutions Challenge is right here. By Challenge forum rules, threads are active for two months.

legendhunter14, I LOVE this idea. But you have to sign up for it! ;(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
sonicguy, if the rules are the same as the rules for a solo challenge, shouldn't they just enter a solo challenge? Read the rules, please.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
NeoDraconis, I don't feel that this differs enough from the Nuzlocke that's already posted to have its own thread. You can play a hack in the thread we already have, though. If it's not listed in the first post, just talk to the person running it, though I'm sure they won't mind.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu, your thread is the most blatant way to say "Hi, I didn't read the rules, FAQ, or any of the threads in this forum." Those threads are absolutely not what we're looking for, and I honestly hope you weren't serious. If you ever want to make an actual challenge in the future, please read the rules, FAQ, and even other challenges to get an idea of what it is that we do in this forum.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Polymus1, your challenge is almost like a backwards Favorite Challenge mixed with a Random...just...don't think it'd even be that popular and it's too similar to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back