• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia Blackwood - Abandoned Mill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia on the other hand... honestly didn't think this was some sort of trap or trick. She moved over and started working on lighting a fire in favor of drying herself off further before finding a comfortable looking place to curl up with Mello for the night, likely using Mello as her own personal teddy bear as dreams of Kiba filled her head. These dreams mostly involving finding him or out-of-context speculation as to where he went or why he was gone. Despite the questionable quality of her dreams she would sleep soundly assuming nothing awoke her. If there /was/ something lurking to get here, well...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Pokeball.png
448.png
282.png
136.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Mountain Region

Chapter One: Part Seven
A Valiant Return

Kiba sat up somewhat calmly as the UFO was visible overhead. He gazed at it with glowing eyes, a small smile growing on his lips. "Wow..." He smiled as if he was beginning to daydream. "They're stronger than the Elite four of even Kanto... And the champion." He began grinning. "Oh, I want a battle with one of them. Not for the contest, but for fun." He chuckled a bit as Ki put the gasses back over his eyes.

"Enough daydreaming, we need to move." Ki glanced in the direction of the path where Jack headed off. He lifted the dozing Amber and nudged Z's shoulder. "Did you sleep?"

"Hhmmmmm...?"

"I'll take that as a yes. Come on, we're leaving camp soon."

"I had this wonderful dream... It's a dream, right? In it, morning came, and then this large flying craft..." Her gaze slowly shifted up into the sky, but instead of fear, her eyes showed delight. "Oh my, it came true! There it is!"

Ki looked completely bewildered. "... We'll have to talk about that later. But for now, come on."

Amber fidgeted in Ki's arm. "Mmrrrr..."

Kiba stood up, packing his sleeping bag and pulling his backpack straps over his shoulders. "Alright, I'm ready... Wait." He turned to Shadoan. "Hey, so the Gyro Gear should be working again, can you try Julia now? If not so we can find her, at least to warn her about... That." He glanced up at the giant aircraft. "But I'd still like to see her again..."

648.png

Seeing as Julia headed on to bed, Mello welcomed the "teddy bear" hold with a relaxed snuggling for comfort. She felt maybe she was being paranoid, but either way, couldn't keep her eyes open for very long...

Years
SouthWest Path: Camp

Shadoan nodded and checked his Gyro gear. Smiling that the gear was picking up a phone signal, he taps the phone application on the screen and taps Julia's picture in the app. [-Connecting-] Displays on the screen, a moment of silence follows as the device then begins to ring. "It's calling her device now." Irek looked over at Z and chuckled. "Dreaming of the future? Sounds like the psychic back at the bastion." he replies as he helps clean up quickly, though he changes the subject as he climbs atop of Shadoan head. "We need to get moving towards the desert region, due east. The second were out of the region the bet-" He paused a moment when he viewed to his left a small tibish pack of rock pokemon, coming towards them. The wild pokemon looked enraged and desperate for something. "-ter..." [-Connected-] The gear finally chimes. "J-Julia, are you there?!" Shadoan says as he started running the opposite direction of the rampaging rock types.

[[-Battle-]Situation: Fighting while fleeing on foot!]
Geodudes x 7
Rock Throw
Rollout
Smack Down

Larvitar x 8
Thrash
Rock Slide
Chip Away

Onix x 10
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Slide
Sand Tomb

Gigalith x 2
Power Gem
Mud Slap
Smack Down
Rock Blast

Nosepass x 4
Thunder Wave
Power Geam
Spark
Stone Edge

Abandoned Mill
As the sun shines across Julia's sweet face, her gear rings on her wrist, jiggle and rumbling.

Dawn

Years
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia awoke with a shudder to the feeling of something moving, earnestly suspecting that it was Mello trying to free herself at first in her preliminary delirium. It was only once she raised a hand to shield her eyes from the sun kissing her skin in an evidently affectionate manner that she realized her wrist was vibrating. Shifting into an an upright position and becoming more fully awake and aware of the world around her Julia lowered Mello into her lap before releasing grip around the pokemon. Julia then proceeded to quickly groom herself a bit, fixing her hair, making sure she was relatively clean and presentable and putting on her glasses before finally answering her gear at what must've been the last possible moment. ...What? She had to be classy--She had a reputation as a model to look out for now! Needless to say Shadoan may notice, or not because he had bigger things to worry about, that she was not currently wearing her jacket; this exposed the lavender dress she wore underneath. The thought had of course occurred to her that she had no idea who could be calling her at this time of morning, but looking at the caller ID she had briefly managed to observe during her grooming had answered this for her; it was Shadoan. All things aside, she answered in her best attempt at sounding presentable, only the slightest hint of grogginess in her voice.

"Hello..? Shadoan? What's up?" she asked curiously in a rather polite and inviting tone, entirely oblivious to any hilarious chase scenes going on on his end. No doubt he would interrupt any further small talk however.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Pokeball.png
448.png
282.png
136.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Southwest Path

Chapter One: Part Eight
A Valiant Return

Kiba jumped up, and his team rushed beside him, as they followed behind Shadoan attempting to escape the rock Pokemon. Kiba thought quickly, nudging Z and Ki and pointing to a tree ahead of them. Ki ran over and with a razor-sharp bone slash swipe the tree came falling slowly toward Shadoan and his team. Z used her powers to catch the large tree, dropping it behind the group, an attempt to blockade the path to stop the rock Pokemon, or at the very least slow them down so Shadoan and Kiba and everyone can get some distance between them. Ki nudged Amber and pointed at the tree. With a sudden look of excitement, spit a large flamethrower, lighting up the entire tree.

Kiba sped up beside Shadoan, taking notice of the voice coming through his Gyro Gear. Julia! Shes okay! Despite the current situation, Kiba felt himself cheering inside, knowing that she wasn't currently in any danger. He then remembered he wanted to surprise her, and had stopped himself before he had made an outburst of joy.

648.png

Mello awoke somewhat confused at a tickling vibration, which turned out to come from Julia's Gyro Gear. When Julia answered, she heard some familiar voice come through, and she climbed up onto Julia's shoulder, hoping to get a peek at what was going on.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Just... poo

Jack was actually feeling rather great at this point. Alpha and Charlie were holding their own quite easily now and all they needed to do was push a bit more. This would make his job WAY more easier and with a bit of help the psychics would no doubt aid them in finding their objective. This was turning out to be a fine day actually. Though that mood was quickly destroyed when a elite four appeared and dissed him off. Such manners! Well, of course Jack wasn't going to take that lying down. "Hey! I didn't come here to join in this turf war! It just happened around me! I took appropriate action and let Alpha and Charlie fight it out! And I didn't interfere with the balance! This is the psychics turf, which meant they would have won anyway! There is power here, I can feel it myself, Alpha and Charlie just quickened the pace." He stated as if it was obvious.

Alpha meanwhile glanced at the Elite and his pokemon, a frown on his face. "My trainer did not mean to interfere." The Hypno said to the Eevee, "But it is ludicrous to not allow us to him! Either he would have been killed by the psychics, or the fire types. With Charlie out with him already the fire types would have probably targeted him as well!" He said trying to reason with the pokemon.

Meanwhile Charlie fell onto a knee, panting a bit from exertion. He glanced about seeing the dead fire types on the ground and he let out a soft chuckle. He looked up at the Elite Four member and slowly staggered back up onto his feet. "Really? You think you can fight me?" He asked the Eevee. "I feel it... oh I feel it. I know it's now." He began to chuckle a bit more, but then he feel to his knees once more and clutched his head and cried out.

Before Jack could rush to him a bright glow enveloped Charlie's body. At first his body seemed to be growing a bit larger. His face contorted a bit as something akin grew on the front of it. His tail began to shrink and dissapeared entirely and finally the glow faded away. Jack stared as Charlie stood back up, still panting a bit and a small smile graced the Alakazam's face. "So long have I been waiting for this moment..." The Psychic whispered. His eyes suddenly geared right onto the Eevee, "What better way to test my powers than by battle?" He asked cockily as he gripped his spoons. "Come at me then mutt, and taste my power!" He sneered, a glint in his eyes.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Xavier darted into the forest clearing and collapsed in the center. He had been running for an hour, it seemed like. Those damned Beedrills were gone, thank Arceus. He could've died back there. He rolled over and noticed the egg. There was a strange yellow stone embedded in it. "Hmmm...." He chewed his lip in thought and examined it. It was glistening brightly. A rare stone no doubt. He would have to research it when he got back to Grace Town. In the meantime, TO THE INTERNET! No...He didn't have internet connection in the forest...Damn. Anyways, in the meantime, he would try to find those Bulbasaurs. He studied the binder he had recieved and moved in a direction that he knew there would be no Beedrills. He now had a new fear.

Years
Field of the Fallen
The man sighed and responded. "They may have quickened the pace, though there were more fatalities than needed... With the deaths of most of the fire types, other pokemon are going to rush for the territory while they are still weak. Whats more, is its going to cause a large shift in the pokemon's migration pattern..." He glanced at Alpha with eyes most deep and sharp. "... And if it was your trainers life on the line, then you could have at least moved him let alone, take him from the battle field..." The eevee taking steps towards Charlie vanished into dust. Before Charlie could react, he was kicked, hard on his side along his arm that carried his spoon, sending him flying towards a meteorite and smashing his body against the stone, the Eevee performed an attack without an order as it stood resilient. "... Or created a barrier to hold him in place from all harm..." As Charlie climbed from the rubble the Eevee spit its tongue out at charlie before it vanished once more. ".. Instead, you chose to fight... I don't have an issue with fighting for your survival or participating in the turf war... My issue is the death count..." The Eevee sat atop of a red meteorite stone with a big grin and began taunting Charlie "Which leads me to my next question... Your pokemon, the Kadabra does not follow orders... He does not control his temper... He does not show you respect..." The masked elite stepped forth and stood in front of Jack As the Eevee vanished once more, preparing its next brutal attack. "If he does respect his trainer, then why is he your pokemon at all?..." The man glanced at Alpha once more and sighed before turning his head towards Charlie. "Unless he learns to listen to reason and respect his opponents, regardless of their strength or element or life, then his power and talents are purely wasted... He won't even survive the first rounds to the finals, irregardless of which conference you participate in... Say what you wish, though every elite will tell you the same." The Eevee attacks once more, smashing its hind legs into Charlie, causing him to cry out in pain and drop his spoon. The eevee hops off, grasps the spoon in its jaws and toss it towards the Elite, who catches it. "Have you seen the Green Exile as of late?... The only reason I'm here in Lethia is that were hunting him down... He seems to have gotten back in." He asks before tossing the spoon to his side.

East Cliffs
The boys and their teams pause a moment to catch their breaths though it does not last long. The flaming tree is tossed aside by the two Onyx's strength as they charge on. "Being -pant- chased rock pokemon, trying to cheer up the depressed Avaith, the usual... Where are you? There's something I found that may be of great interest to you.." Irek hops down and dashes South. "THIS WAY!" He cried as he lead the team off of the surface and ducks them into a cave. The rock pokemon ignore them as they continue their charge east. "Now whats happened?" Irek asks himself aloud. took the time to catch his breath and sigh.

Moon Rise Evolution
As Xavier entered the grove, there were a few bulbasaur around as their bulbs were glowing for evolution. As the daylight shined, they were bound to evolve by tonight as Xavier took his rest. The bulbasaurs started conversing amongst one another in the broad daylight.

Dawn

Years
Slight alarm spread across Julia's features as Shadoan explained his situation. He was... where doing what now? "I'm--um... I'm in an abandoned mill. I went off on my own." she explained in a rather hurried manner, glancing over at Mello briefly. "We got lost in a cave--I'm honestly not sure I can find my way back. What did you find..?" she asked, rather confused as to what could be so interesting to her to warrant a phone call in the middle of an emergency situation. She silently hoped he wasn't calling her because he didn't plan to live through this chase--That'd suck, to say the least. Sensing that Mello had shifted over her shoulder, Julia reached her free hand up and lightly tickled at the pokemon with her pointer finger in an absent-minded manner, attempting to entertain her. She wasn't entirely used to having pokemon out of their balls around... Come to think of it, she had to wonder whether she should introduce Mello to one of her own pokeballs--It served as a layer of protection if nothig else, right?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Pokeball.png
448.png
282.png
136.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Southwest Path

Chapter One: Part Nine
A Valiant Return

Kiba, still wanting to be kept a secret from Julia, silently nudged Shadoan's arm to get his attention. He took off his glasses, eyes glowing brightly, then pointed at his eyes, followed by pointing at the Gyro Gear, toward Julia. This was his silent gesture of saying 'I can find her with my eyes'. He put on his glasses once more and squinted in the direction that the Rock Pokemon had rushed off after. Where were they headed? Hopefully not in Jack's direction; as much as Jack's ignorance hurt Kiba, he'd never wish something like that on him. Moving out of the Gyro Gear and earshot, Kiba gestures to Irek to come and speak with him. "Do you know the general direction of this 'abandoned mill'? If we head off in the right direction I'll be able to pick up on exactly where she is..." He glanced off in the direction that the Rock Pokemon had chased them. "And, I'm curious; what could those Rock Pokemon be rushing after, or away from, exactly?"

Ki held Amber calmly, patting her for a moment as they re-emerged from the cave. Z followed them quietly, unsure of what she was supposed to do in the current situation, everything around her seeming so unfamiliar.

648.png

Mello suppressed a giggle at Julia's teasing finger and held her sides as if to block any further tickles. She directed her attention back toward the Gyro Gear, though. Something about the call felt... Important to her, and she couldn't place just what that is. She continued watching, hoping for a clue of some sort to appear.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - A glorious batt-uh... run away!

It was very very strange to see an Eevee be the first to battle a newly evolved Alakazam. Though... he quickly found out why this man was an elite. The Eevee was somehow super powered. Some how this Eevee was stronger than an Eevee could ever be as it pretty much air juggled Charlie all over the place. The Alakazam kept on trying to retaliate with his new powers being charged up by the unique area he was in, yet he couldn't so much as lift a finger without being kicked about. Charlie glared at the elite as one of his spoons were stolen. "Give. That. Back." He hissed in between clenched teeth as he slowly rose to his feet. "Give that f**king back!" The Alakazam yelled out, his eyes starting to glow with an enraged blue glow.

Jack just flinched at the criticisms thrown at him. "You expect me to be prefect then? Guess what, I'm not! And neither is Charlie! We all have flaws. I guess being an elite you just sit up high and mighty in your throne and cast judgement down upon us puny mortals huh?" He muttered. "I guess this place isn't that different from the other regions is it now?"

Alpha just glanced around at the chaos and hung his head, rubbing at his forehead. "This is so not good." The Hypno muttered to himself.

Years
Field of the Fallen
The man sighed as Jack muttered the word perfect. He gave a silent stare at Jack as he removed his mask. The elites face was disfigured, he only had one eye, his one eye was more larger than the average humans. He had no nose, except two holes under his eyes to give him air. "I don't expect you to be perfect... Noone is... I expect you to be a better trainer... More over, you think of us as immortal? We do not call judgment, were not gods, not queens nor kings... I learned that the hard way when I made my wish." He replaces his mask and tosses Charlie his spoon back as he snaps his Fingers, the Eevee stops in its tracks as it turns back to its master. Before the Alakazam could back-stab the Eevee, the defending pokemon does a sand attack, clouding Charlie's sight. "If this region was just like the rest where there were 'kings', you and your pokemon would have been killed by now; thats no threat, that's fact... If you see Irek again, ask him about the 'Banished Bloods,' and think it over before you start making excuses again." The elite digs through his white coat and drops a red letter in front of Jack. "Your missing person report... And for your pokemon..." He places a box of Oran berries over the red letter, sighing. "My name is Alexander... I am the weakest 4 of the elites and my signature pokemon is the Eevee that was running at Mach 9 a moment ago... Good day to you... I have an exile to find before he causes more trouble..." Alexander walks towards Alpha and hands the psychic pokemon a bluish berry. "I hope your trainer comes to his sense before the finals. I'm looking forward to it." Alexander then leaves Jack and Charlie in the dust of their defeat as he ducks into a cave and begins his search of his target.

Missing Person Report: Kiba​

Trainer in the given description has been sighted [3] times.

-Hoen:
Trainer fitted description but had pokeballs in use. Did not have pokemon out, nor did team fit the given description

-Lethia:
Trainer fit the description perfectly, team nor appearance did not. Accompanied by Lucario, last seen at Heroes Loft, heading South East.

-Kanto:
Trainer seen at Pokemon Center, packing up outside with supplies before teleporting to an unknown location. Attempting to track. Trainer fits body-type description and facial description on file, accompanied by Lucario.

Still searching, will present a final report by sunday next week.

Earth & Sky
Department of MIA Trainer's
Leviathans Bastion: Block 3​

East Cliffs
Irek looked down, thinking and it hit him. "If shes in an old mill, then she's probably near the Melody Grove. Its a set of ruins of the earliest settlers to Lethia... Shadoan, may I see your map?" Shadoan present his fold out map and made marks. "She's that way..." Irek pointed west as Shadoan turned back to his gear. "You'll see what we found when we find you, just stick around and try not to get hurt... Or in any more danger." Shadoan hangs up, closing the phone app as he turns to Irek. "What about the rampaging pokemon?" Irek shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "Something must have happened, Until I get my mail form the Bastion; I'm as clueless as to whats happening now... Unless..." Irek turns back towards the direction of the airship and his eyes narrowed. "Charlie, Jack's pokemon did something to one or more of the pokemon in one territory. That would cause pokemon making an attempt to take over the other territory while they're weak..."

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Having left from Olivine City, Klaus' boat steadily approached Lethia. Two trainers in brown tattered cloaks wearing orange sunglasses had offered to bring him to the island. Though normally Klaus would never accept something so sketchy, they assured him that they knew where Lethia was, and his mentor had told him that they could be trusted. The boat ride was quiet. One of the cloaked trainers was steering the boat while the other sat quietly on a bench next to where Klaus was looking out to the sea. As Klaus began to see the shadow of the island, suddenly the cloaked trainer next to him stood up and took a picture of him. Running the picture through a trainer database through a computer on his hip, the trainer pointed at Klaus and cried "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A POKEMON BATTLE, 1 ON 1, DO YOU ACCEPT!?" The trainer had a pokeball ready in his other hand.

"Finally something interesting to do while we wait," Klaus smirked, as he turned to face his oppenant properly. This was the perfect opportunity to see what some potential trainers of Lethia are like, and to learn more about the league. The boat was large enough, and made out of material strong enough to withstand a battle, Klaus thought to himself.

Tossing his pokeball, a flash of light shines out from it, revealing a Togekiss. Klaus, quickly reached into his bag, and called out Mercury. Togekiss immediately flew high into the sky, but was plummeted down as Klaus called out for Mercury to use Hail which began to fall from the previously open sky. The Togekiss completely missed Mercury as it tried to turn it's fall into an attack [the second part of Fly], from being thrown off balance due to the hail. Mercury, now in his Ice-form, upon Klaus' command, used weather ball, projecting a large light-blue ball that made a direct hit on Togekiss, knocking it out from the sky. The recruiter acknowledged his defeat, returning Togekiss to it's pokeball and handing Klaus a map, badge case, and brochure that read:

-Earth and Sky!-​
Are you tired of gyms? Want a challenge that will really put your metal to the test? Do you truly want to stand out above all the trainers on the solid earth you stand on? Take part in the Earth and Sky League: BATTLE ROYALE!

If you're reading this, then you have completed the first step in participating in our yearly tournament that ends in every winter. The objective is simple, Along with this brochure, you will have a map of approved battle areas for the components to your badge which you will need to qualify for the finals! You should also have a badge case containing your first badge component! Gamble it in a fight during your battles and win enough components to complete your badge! Only then will it reveal to you where to go to fight the devastating elite!

Grand Prize:
1 wish
2nd Prize:
$200,000,000 Cash
Runner Up:
A complete badge for next year's contest!

Klaus smiled at Mercury as he finished reading the brochure, "We're on the right path, my friend."

"We won't be for long if this hailstorm keeps up," the boatman said angrily. Klaus apologized, sending out Saturn to use Sunny Day. "Much better," the cloaked trainer beamed as they approached the region.

Dawn

Years
Julia seemed ever so slightly confused, but attempted to hide it, simply nodding her head with a simple "Alright. I guess I'll talk to you soon~" in a cheery tone before she hung up. Adjusting her lavender short dress she worked on her appearance a bit more, perfecting little detals here and there before becoming satisfied that she was makng the most of her day and heading outside, no doubt with Mello in tow. The gentle morning breeze caused the hem of her dress to blow in a complimenting manner and she shielded her eyes from the sun for a moment.

Gosh, she was feeling optimistic today! She honestly wasn't sure why--Perhaps a good night's rest without the worry of intruders attacking the loft was to blame. Regardless, her courage gave her the ability to produce a pokeball. Glancing at it for a moment, she then held it out towards Mello as if in offering. "Hey--Y'know, I like having you around... I don't know how Kiba used to train you, but would you like to make i official and... be mine?~" she asked, as if proposing for a wedding. Her mood suggested that nothing could ruin her day, even as she passively looked around to observe what might be going on in the area.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Southwest Path

Chapter Two: Part One
Reunition

"That way, huh...?" He glanced over, taking of his glasses. is eyes shone bright, ready for searching, though he paused as he listened to Julia's reply. He heard Shadoan end the call and relaxed for a moment in the silence. "She seems... Really happy... I wonder if she misses me," he speaks distantly, feeling a sudden hand on his shoulder; or in this case, a paw.

Ki stood near Kiba, a paw at his shoulder. "Are you sure you're up for this?"

"Absolutely... We're looking for Julia... I'd like to lead, given the circumstances, ad I know Ican do it.

Z floated nearby. "I see. So I'll meet this 'Julia' soon?"

"There's no doubt in my mind. Let's head off then, shall we?" Kiba smiled faintly. "I'd like to be together with her again, as soon as possible." He began his walk forward, anticipating that the group would follow.

Amber yawned, waking up and leaping down from Ki's arm. "I wanna run!" She ran up ahead of Kiba, turned around and ran behind him, and repeated in long ovals.

Z covered her mouth with a sudden giggle and simply followed, as did Ki.

648.png

Mello gave Julia a somewhat confused glance at first. She had never been in a Pokeball, but did she really want to? She enjoyed singing, and she'd still be able to inside of one, but who would be around to hear it? She didn't much like the idea of living in one, however, Julia's offer of new ownership was interesting to say the least. he walked closer, her steps lighter than air, and hugged Julia's leg quietly. She nodded slowly, but simply gazed outside. She wouldn't mind Julia watching over her, but she seemed to still be holding out hope for her friend to return. Either way, she did agree to work for Julia is he needed her.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Heading out once more

Jack frowned as the Elite laid down his words. Okay... that face was sick! Just... ergh! He was so glad when the Elite put the mask back on but still... mach 9? Really? Even trainers outside of the island wouldn't be able to put up with that! So that meant he had probably used some kind of technology to make his pokemon stronger and that lead to some conclusions for Jack. The most important thing he saw however was that the Elites could not be beat. Yeah, it was possible to train an Eevee without evolving it so that it could take on more powerful foes, but that didn't mean it automatically was moving at the speed of light or anything! If a pokemon that wasn't used to such speeds moved too fast then there would be serious tissue damage and heart conditions right there!

Jack shook his head as the Elite left and Charlie angrily levitated his spoon back to him. "Oh joy. So a invincible Eevee?" The Alakazam retorted. "That makes everything so much better!"

Alpha sighed and picked up the berry, "How can an Eevee be invincible though? It doesn't make sense."

Charlie just chuckled at that, "Sweet Alpha, it's simple, he used a wish on it. My theory is that all the Elites used wishes on their pokemon. Think about it, if they wished that their pokemon were the strongest in the world then who could beat them? No doubt the final Elite did just that. If they are so powerful due to a wish, then it means no matter how strong another trainer does become the wish will always make it so that certain elites will ALWAYS be more powerful than that one trainer who could try to rival him, but would end up getting defeated always in the end. This whole competition is a sham, just powerful trainers who got bored. I highly doubt they even hand out a wish, just watch trainers beat the c**p out of each other until there is one left and then they simply flick a finger and win. It would be a sound way to get money out of the tournament and with the obscurity of the tournament and island, it means word doesn't get out that much so they keep suckering trainers into doing this. Pretty sound strategy."

The Hypno just stared at him, "Dang, that evolution must have made you really smart! Or really stupid."

Charlie just grunted, "Well that leaves us to whether we can convince our trainer to get out of this area then. What is the point of battling here if the opponents we face are nowhere near the power level the Elites show? What's the point of battling a Haxorus I could beat easily when an Eevee could beat me quicker? It's a waste of time in my opinion. Instead we should head over to Kanto or some other region. With my increase in power we'll be able to crush anyone that gets in our way, correct?"

Alpha just sighed, "But Jack wishes to find Kiba, I highly doubt he'll leave before we find him."

Charlie rubbed his chin at that, "Then we simply must find Kiba and then we leave."

Jack meanwhile sighed at the event and began to walk, "Come on guys. We need to find that thing. It's got to be around here somewhere."

Years
Field of the Fallen
As Jack walked on in search of the Red meteorite. He located the red stone and started digging into the loose dirt. Hypno followed as the group locates a crate with straps. Opening the crate was a MASSIVE supply of food for both pokemon and humans. Sealing the crate, the group hear a loud cry of pain. Behind them was an Espeon, thrashing about and bumping into rocks as if it had gone mad. The pokemon was sweating uncontrollably as a black aura enveloped it, patches of its fur was turning velvet as it began thrashing towards Jack and the others. The Espeon began to attack using... Dragon Rage!?... Either case, the psychic type was going wild. Either it needed to be put down or be caught.
Standing Grace
As Klaus's boat neared the dock's, the test trainer placed his hand on Klaus's shoulder and pulled him back to whisper in his ear. "The guardian is currently on other business, so I'll be quick on our rules, memorize them. The radio tower here is your only cellphone tower, internet connection and radio transmissions for all of Lethia. The tower shuts down in the evenings so take care of any business you have with family before then. Killing is forbidden in the league, if we catch you killing someone else for their badge components or other reasons, you will be hunted like the dog you are. You are free to steal badge components though its strongly advised you don't. Stock up on meds and pick up the Survival guide along with Lethia's Herb and Roots book on the pokemart before heading out. Since you will be living off the land, it will be useful to show you whats poisonous and whats safe... the plants are different here from other regions so recognize and memorize them closely." He lets go of his shoulder as the boat docks and he steps off, moving towards the hotel. Klaus has finally arrived to LETHIA!
Melody Grove
As Julia holds the pokeball in her palm, she hears a scream outside of a wild pokemon. A Gloom was letting loose spores of poison as it's covered in a black aura. Its skin slowly becoming blotted in orange as a flame was spouting over its head. The gloom spots Julia and attacks!!!
East Path
Shadoan and his team followed them willingly as he spotted Amber running around. "She's got a lot of energy for a pokemon, does she?" Shadoan turned his head to Irek and looked ahead where Kiba was. "Irek... Question; have there been any trainers who just murdered others for badge components before?" "There were teams of them... brutal ones. A group of them even became the elite four for the league once in my lifespan." The green pokemon shuddered its fur as it reminisce. "They disbanded the officers and wrecked Leviathan's Bastion... They even discredited all the rules and Lethia became one large cage match of blood... Even then, the only trainers who got wishes were the ones more blood thirsty than them... The remaining officers who stayed with the league set out to find the old Exiles to bring them back and knock the current leaders off. With no rules, they easily returned to the league and were granted a wish. They ousted the the murderous elites and banished each one of them into the deepest depths of Lethia, prisoners mostly within the deeper Lost Valley's... Banished Bloods is what we refer them as now... Though I can assure, not one officer nor test prompter would ever want to remember those times... It just a bloodbath."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - On a boat, far from home.

The rippling water was just enough to make Nathan feel sick, never mind the fact that some stranger was guifing this boat. He felt quite costaphobic, yet quite satisfied to be going to Lethia. The boat journey ended at a pier, and another man, cosiderably older wandered up to him. It was quite frightful, especially since the event was taking place at night.

The man spoke and said "To qualify and get into Lethia, you must challenge me to a 1 on 1 pokemon battle." The man pulled out a pokeball.

"Okay. Um... Wich one do I pick (It's a good job I have seals, or I'd never know what these are)"
Nath picked the one marked with fire. Go Nitro! A medium sized bulk Monferno came out of the pokeball and landed with grace. The man sent out his choice, a riolu.

"Nitro, quick dig!" In an instant Nitro was fast under the ground.
"Riolu, hand stand and force palm!" The riolu athletically pulled of a superb handstand.
"Nitro, don't come from underneath, go from behind!"
The man noticed tis and commanded riolu to turn around, but too late. Nitro popped up and instantly mach punched the riolu, sending it back a little. The riolu got back up to it's feet to prepare another attack. "Quick attack riolu!" Nitro barely had any time to react so a hard hit to the face sent Nitro back a fair bit. The energy of Nitro, and the fact that Blaze hadn't kicked up, showed Nath that he was still in high health. "Nitro, mach punch the nearest boulder!" A quick movement broke the rock into several peices. "Pick a bit up and use flamethrower on it." "Riolu quick counter with force palm." (But force palm is an attack that may take a second to charge up, meaning that the fire will burn riolu's hand, GENIUS!) By the time Riolu was about a metre close, Monferno had allready burned the rock to a molten meter. Riolu's force palm didn't even get close to finishing, as the heat was just too unbearable, also sustaining riolu with a burn. "Now Nitro, throw the rock towards Riolu quickly and use mach punch behind it!" In a couple of seconds thousands of tiny flaming rocks were heading towards Riolu, and without time to react, riolu took all the hits, causing a K.O.

Woo! Nathan was soo happy! He was allready one step closer to winning.

Last edited:

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Klaus

Klaus looked around as he took his first steps onto the Lethia region. He surveyed the town to mark in his mind where the poke mart and hotel were, knowing he would be visiting both frequently whenever he was in town (though he didn't know how often he would be). Heading to the poke mart, Klaus took the Survival Guide, Lethia's Herbs and Roots book, and some super and hyper potions. He also took a few poke balls just in case, though he didn't expect to be catching very many Pokemon out here. He still wasn't sure of the area all that much, and needed to adjust to the new terrain.
Knowing he would need to conserve his energy for this competition, Klaus went to the hotel. He felt exhausted after the long boat ride and wanted to think over his plans. Seeing how packed the hotel was, Klaus made sure that the following day he would start asking questions about the details of Lethia. He would've started immediately but he wasn't in the mood to do anything but sleep.
Klaus was led to his room by an attendant. He layed down on the comfortable bed, and began to relax. Unfortunately, he knew he wouldn't be able to let Venus out of her poke ball. Venus was Klaus' first Pokemon. He got her when he was only a young boy. He had gotten lost in some tall grass near his hometown (Goldenrod City), and some menacing kids were bullying him. Venus came out from the grass, and transformed herself into one of the bullies' growlithe, and chased them off. Her transformation peaked his interest and inspired him to begin training to become a Pokemon Professor.
"I'm sorry Venus," Klaus said, taking out his pokeball, "I know you'd rather me talk in person but I can't let you out right now. Tomorrow starts our new adventure, let's make it count. This could get me what I dream for most in life.... Goodnight Venus, and everyone else." Klaus put away his pokeballs, and turned over in his bed. Not being one to show such sentiment often, he preferred to do it while his Pokemon weren't restricted. I hope we're ready for this, Klaus thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep.

Klaus hurried downstairs immediately upon waking up. He wanted to begin his journey as soon as possible, but knew to talk to the trainers around the lobby, in order to gather information.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - A new arrival?

Nath's Monferno was still walking out of it's pokeball. Nathan didn't like the idea of pokeballs, but yet he knew they were neccesary for keeping order. If only one was out at a time, there wouldn't be so much fuss. He walked on heading to the pokemon mart, when he saw an older man, around 19 but quite on the sort side with black hair... and a streak of red, walk right out the market. Nathan could tell he was also new, mostly because of the fact that he looked as lost as Nathan did, AND he had a tourist map, something Nath was not familiar with. Nath facepalmed. The information desk was all the way back down the road, there was no way he was going back now.

Nath entered the poke mart to see what he could buy. Nitro's eyes were set upon a poketoy, while Nathan's eyes were set upon the medicines and berries. He had 1 medium size bag, so he could probably fit 2 hyper potions, and a bag of berries, but which berries to get.

"Um, miss." Nathan muttered, as he knew that his question has a high chance of being a bad answer.
"Yes what can I do for you?"
"Well, I need to know what berries my pokemon would like, is that okay? I mean they're all tamed and stuff." Nathan felt really awkward.
"... Of course sir, but you are responisble for any damage!" She said that as if it ment nothing at all to her.
Nath released his Glade (Kirlia) Buzz (Beedrill) and Celebi.
"My my, what a rare pokemon you have there!"-the shopkeeper actually showed some emotion!
"Okay guys, you may pick 5 berries each, go and choose."
The four pokemon brought back, oran berries, sitrus berries, lum berries, and a couple of pecha berries, and cheri berries. Nath payed for them and thanked the shopkeeper with a small tip (not that she really deserved it, the grumpy piloswine!)

Next step the hotel!

Last edited:
Back