• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

Years
Renii, I'm sorry you have to put up with immature people like that. I hope they are not too common where you are.

At what point in life did you come to realize you are [whatever sexual orientation you are]?

I can look back to almost as early as I can remember and see a lot of things that would have been signs if I'd been able to understand what they meant. Early in high school I came to terms with my sexuality when I realized that I'd had feeling for several people who were both girls and boys. Well, at the time just one boy, but that was when I realized it. Later in high school I began to understand better that I was transgendered although, like I said, I'd had the pieces from way back and it was just a matter of putting them together and having that light bulb moment.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
OMG I couldn't understand most of the comments. I thought they were just typing really bad...was that a different language? -shot- But still, I got the gist of it. Like Scarf said, I'm sorry you have to deal with immature people like that. :/ Unfortunately though, they're everywhere, for every cause.

Renii

Se(Renii)ty
Years
In a different language. I translated them for you.

I'm out of the initial shock :P
The first time this happened, I don't think I care that much though :)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
I'm not being a sympathy-wh*re. I'm just super annoyed. This happened today:
http://img42.imageshack.us/i/capturejpy.png/
They sound so not like 17 year olds, do they?

They sound like ignorant fluff heads with nothing but the most absent minded and confounded beliefs. So what if you're bi. It's not like you're shoving your sexual orientation at them, you're not being bi AT them, Why should one little aspect of yourself have to make you lose friends, It's not like you being bi affects them and drastically changes who you are currently as if "OMG HE LIEKz Bois! Dnt Toch meh!"... And most likely they've thought about other guys and girls aswell, your just who you are, Don't change yourself to please others because everyone gets hurt in the end. [/rant]

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Ugh I'm disgusted in those guys Renii. I'm reminded of a line from my blog, "The fact that we prefer penises does not mean that we want yours". You should tell them not to flatter themselves. One day, everybody will wake up.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I was 6th grade, and I remember walking around in the hallway and going "He's hot." or "I'd do him."

OMG YOU WERE THINKING THAT IN 6TH GRADE? ;o; So young, lol. Or maybe I was just sheltered. I didn't know how sex even worked til 10th grade. I mean, I knew the technical stuff, but I mean, I literally thought that a guy's penis slithered into a girl's vagina. And that's all she wrote. lol As for how homosexual sex would happen, I don't even think I wanna try to remember how I thought that was supposed to work out. XD; I was dumb, yeah yeah.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
OMG YOU WERE THINKING THAT IN 6TH GRADE? ;o; So young, lol. Or maybe I was just sheltered. I didn't know how sex even worked til 10th grade. I mean, I knew the technical stuff, but I mean, I literally thought that a guy's penis slithered into a girl's vagina. And that's all she wrote. lol As for how homosexual sex would happen, I don't even think I wanna try to remember how I thought that was supposed to work out. XD; I was dumb, yeah yeah.
I hit puberty early >_> And had corrupting cousins. And I spent my childhood watching soap operas.

...yes, I can lay the blame anywhere. :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well I knew about sex when I was in 4th grade, but idk. I hit puberty in 6th grade, but eh, sex wasn't on the brain. XD; I guess I wasn't informed enough about it and wasn't really curious enough to know. OH WELL tales of a sheltered child etc.

Renii

Se(Renii)ty
Years
They sound like ignorant fluff heads with nothing but the most absent minded and confounded beliefs. So what if you're bi. It's not like you're shoving your sexual orientation at them, you're not being bi AT them, Why should one little aspect of yourself have to make you lose friends, It's not like you being bi affects them and drastically changes who you are currently as if "OMG HE LIEKz Bois! Dnt Toch meh!"... And most likely they've thought about other guys and girls aswell, your just who you are, Don't change yourself to please others because everyone gets hurt in the end. [/rant]

Awwweee... You're so cute when you're angry.

Ugh I'm disgusted in those guys Renii. I'm reminded of a line from my blog, "The fact that we prefer penises does not mean that we want yours". You should tell them not to flatter themselves. One day, everybody will wake up.
I made that clear. I was annoyed at them. They replied, "we were just confirming and publicly announcing that you are bi."
I am trying so hard to be angry... But the talk like 5 year olds -_-

Well I knew about sex when I was in 4th grade, but idk. I hit puberty in 6th grade, but eh, sex wasn't on the brain. XD; I guess I wasn't informed enough about it and wasn't really curious enough to know. OH WELL tales of a sheltered child etc.
You're still better off than people I know. They didn't hit puberty till they were 16. :O
Oh well I started puberty at around 9-10, so... :P

Years
Oh, I'd forgotten it was tomorrow. I mean, I knew it was happening since my friend kept talking about saving up enough drinking money to go (because apparently Pride in SF is just an excuse to drink at 3 in the afternoon), but I already made plans and it seems like yet another year before I can actually see it in person.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
"History in the making! The New York state senate has just successfully passed the Marriage Equality bill with bipartisan support!"

--> "9 minutes ago" "You and 5,407 others like this."

Wow.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I just saw this on facebook too. I think it's amazing and a step in the right direction for equality!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
At what point in life did you come to realize you are [whatever sexual orientation you are]? Well, sexual orientation aside, while I didn't know the name for it until much later, I've known I was transgender since I was a baby. I had long hair until I started school, and for my first three Halloweens I was Raggedy Anne, a Native American princess, and the Queen of Hearts, respectively. Haha. I remember really accepting it and contemplating telling my parents when I was 7, but that never happened until I was 22. *sweatdrop*

As for sexual orientation, I wasn't really sure what to think growing up. When I was 11 I formally decided to keep my gender a secret "for the rest of my life," and since I wasn't a gay guy or a straight guy, and had no intentions of 'playing' either, I consequently denied myself from exploring my sexual preferences. I mistook dysphoria for attraction for the longest time, and finally accepted that I was straight when I was around 19.

Shining Raichu

Years
"History in the making! The New York state senate has just successfully passed the Marriage Equality bill with bipartisan support!"

--> "9 minutes ago" "You and 5,407 others like this."

Wow.

I just heard about this on Twitter too, I'm so excited! I literally cannot stop smiling, and I don't even live anywhere near New York! I made a thread about it in Other Chat, y'all should post!

How wonderful is it? We got New York!

Shining Raichu

Years
We SHOULD have the world....

We should, but there's no need to be bitter about that in a such an awesome celebratory time! This could well be our ticket to the world!

EDIT: It seems fitting that my 666th post is in the LGBT thread. I should have put it in the atheist alliance, but oh well XD

Last edited:
Back