• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
Excuse me

Can someone send me a link where i can get this game because it looks really good.

Atomic Reactor

if some people weren't so blunt and read the first post...
you would find multiple download links there....

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
This pokemon raptor is going to be awesome!
Ur comment is greatly appreciated! ^^
What game is this a hack of?
This is not a hack.
When will the date of launch Demo 2 Pokemon Raptor?
U'll have to wait and check here regularly for updates.
Plz don't ask questions like that again.

Can someone send me a link where i can get this game because it looks really good.
We will not send u a link.
Demo 1 is on the first page.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Ok prince 112 Thank you for the idea

New idea!!!!!!

Name: Gabite (with Rock Slide)
Level: 30
Mission: Provide an item rare found in Mt Rainbow, for SHINORA (Winner of SINNOH) in SURFRE TOWN (Flanova Region)
Accepted.

Hmm...

Name: Porygon2
Level: 35
Mission: Find the injured Snover lost in an beautiful icy cave, filled with crystalline growths and great holes.
Accepted.

Giratina can be captured in its origim form?
What are the members of E4, Pkm Raptor? And their types?
What are the pokemons that Virgil (of chaossixtenn) uses?
1. You will know the answer soon. Check the screenshot below.
2. Secret.
3. Secret.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Hi guys. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I'm busy around with schoolwork. But finally an update here!
newwr4.png

Explaination of screenshot:
Spoiler:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​
Well, a bad news here. Due to some technically problem, I've cancelled the idea of E-Mailing. Hope you guys won't mind.

Anyway, we still accepting the idea of Pokemon Orphanage. Come'on, guys, posting your idea.

And another thing, those who posted their idea of Pokemon Orphanage and I didn't reply means I do not accept the idea. I won't give out reason. Hope you all understand.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
great update og, ive actually been waitin for the update watchin the old pk movies. lolz but its cool you can face and most likely capture girtiania's origanal form. i would have loved to see the e-mailing idea implemented but i understand if you had problems wit it. and the orphanage is still up guys come on. so good update og and loved the screenies cant wait to see more from it. guys wat do yall think? *goes to watch rest of the old movie*

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha cool an updates finally! Well as an idealist i have to give at least one orphanage idea no?
Name:Electrivire
Level:99(yes haha!)
Mission:It allows you to take it and battle with it on to the road to its master gary. There you battle him and his ultimate team(i mean lol that could be a hidden secret)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Nice Update!

Here's my idea for the orphanage:

Pokemon: Castform level 1
Mission: Go to 3 different locations, and bring back a sample from different scientists and bring them back to another scientist.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Let me guess and ask smth:
Is only Steven conversate with Giratina?How?Through phsychic powers?He could then be the last leader.Although i believe he is better as a CHAMPION.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
Fine images of a game
which promises to be the best of the year.
Parabens by wonderful game. (Pokemon Raptor, creador_OmegaGroudon)
I am hoping the demo 2!
already has so many updates that I do not see why not launch the demo 2!
please
I want to play too!

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
1.I'm not to fond on the Giratina Origin Battle Sprite..
2.But I love.. the NPC of the Origin Giratina

Maybe we could do a swap?
My official origin form sprite for your NPC?
Think about it..

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
omega wants to wait till he is done through the eight gym and get as many bugs out as possible thats the only reason he's not sending out demo 2 just yet. although it maybe because of personal reasons but its sure to come out pretty soon until then just watch the updates and play through demo 1. Im sure it wont be long until he releases it. and the girtiania sprite does look a little off in the screenie for some reason to me. and there is one grammer mistake in one of the screenies. again just pointin it out to help ya.
it should be: Its original form!, it just doesnt sound right as: It is a original form. but other then that again great update.

Atomic Reactor

The update looks good OG, although, the body of giritina could be like... thicker?
idk. jsut fix it up a bit.

and just a thought... when you post ideas for the orphanage..
under the "Mission" section, i dont believe thats what you use the pokmeon for.
i think you have to complete them ission to obtain the pokemon.
it just seems like some of you are thinkin that you take the pokemon on that mission.

if im wrong, then excuse me. but thats how i see it.
im jsut trying to clear things up...

(i could be wrong though)

keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
i don't like the new giratina's sprite 8the one during the battle)...i saw it in a forum time ago and it was like the usual sprites from the games...if i find it i will repost it...
here ^^ aren't these better?

GiratinaOrigin.png
487.png

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
i don't like the new giratina's sprite 8the one during the battle)...i saw it in a forum time ago and it was like the usual sprites from the games...if i find it i will repost it...
here ^^ aren't these better?

GiratinaOrigin.png
487.png
Sandlash,
1.I've given him them already and he asked for them
2.He wants them 64x64....

Back