• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A serious issue that may jeopardize the community if it goes on for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I'm not sure I see the problem here. You linked to my profile.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
VERY GOOOOD!

Someone gets a gold star on their shirt today!

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I don't know if you think it's funny to be causing problems like this on these forums or what, because nobody else is laughing. If you consider me to be a threat to the community, then surely you haven't examined the community. The lack of effort the moderators put forth in their job, the rash decisions that the higher staff makes, the lack of activity in various boards. These all post a serious threat to the community. I'm taking steps that should have been taken years ago by rectifying them and getting people to realize things around here need change. A change in leadership is most certainly a necessity.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
You're destroying the community is what you're doing. You're causing internal staff problems that are taking effect and spreading across the forums. What you're doing in here affects what's going on out there. You know? Outside of this abode where actual members are posting. Little do they know you're about to tear everything apart. It's sickening.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
The lack of understanding and compassion you have for this situation is deeply concerning. As a super moderator it is your responsibility to put forth some effort in identifying issues and then you are responsible for bringing these issues to me so that I can fix them. That's how these things work and if you don't understand it, I'll have to find somebody who does.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Nobody who truly cares about this forum is going to understand any of what you're trying to do. You're a toxic to the community and a dumbass. It's as simple as that. I don't care what color your username is, or how much respect you demand. You're a dumbass.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
>Tells Nick he has no compassion
>"Saying you don't moderate because your forum needs less moderation is an excuse"

I think something got mixed up here.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Nobody who truly cares about this forum is going to understand any of what you're trying to do. You're a toxic to the community and a dumbass. It's as simple as that. I don't care what color your username is, or how much respect you demand. You're a dumbass.
Resulting to personal attacks? That isn't very nice of you.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Ha. Ha. You're one to talk about being nice, Lerroux. You're here for like two weeks then you threaten to fire half of us? And then you expect respect and kindness back? Lolnope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back