• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Munch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironlucario

God of All Kips
Years
  • Age 27
  • CT
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
Name you want to be called:Razzel
Position:Mapper/GFX
When your available and Time Zone:all day on weekends. 2:30pm - 10pm on weekdays
Proof of Work:None. Im sort of new to rom hacking
Way of contact:Skype:Razzel15
Msn:[email protected]

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Name you want to be called:Razzel
Position:Mapper/GFX
When your available and Time Zone:all day on weekends. 2:30pm - 10pm on weekdays
Proof of Work:None. Im sort of new to rom hacking
Way of contact:Skype:Razzel15
Msn:[email protected]

Ok your in, and btw, what is gfx?

I'm kinda busy with school right now and won't be active for a while...... Sry!

Ok, its all good, when you do have some spare time, contact me with any sprites you might have.

Last edited:

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Hey munch..... I think I'm gonna just start my own team to work on my own time cause I just started a new class and it is taking away all of my time but could be useful in the future... Sry
and best of luck to you! Btw u can keep the userbar but I'm gonna use the sprites on my hack.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Hey munch..... I think I'm gonna just start my own team to work on my own time cause I just started a new class and it is taking away all of my time but could be useful in the future... Sry
and best of luck to you! Btw u can keep the userbar but I'm gonna use the sprites on my hack.

Thank you very much for the userbars, and ok I won't use your sprites for my game, you are welcome to come back whenever you want

.parado✗

paranormal user
Years
Name you want to be called: Paradox
Position:ASM Coder
When your available and Time Zone:CET
Proof of Work:ASM Code
Spoiler:

Way of contact: PM.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Name you want to be called: Paradox
Position:ASM Coder
When your available and Time Zone:CET
Proof of Work:ASM Code
Spoiler:

Way of contact: PM.

Ok, your in, I'll have an assignment for you soon.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Sorry everybody for no work, I have been really busy with school and stuff, but I am going to start working on the game again! I finally found some free time.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Ok, I'm tired of attempting to put tiles, everytime I get close, it keeps on messing up. I'll add tiles when we get a good tiler, because I have to keep on searching for tiles online and they usually are not in the correct pallete, plus I want them to be original to our game, if I get a public one their is a good chance that someone else is going to use them. So for now, we'll just start making the game without the tiles, yolo lol. I'm going to need help to find out how to edit the player's sprite after i get a backsprite and an overworld for him,(which we currently do not have right now xD). I'm going to need a spriter to sprite some pokemon, or at least the starter pokemon, I also need some questions answered, 1. How should I start the game? Should I have them pick a starter, or should I have them only have one. 2. If they could pick the starter, should I let them pick it, or they have to answer a series of questions to see which they pick. If they can't pick their starter, which pokemon should they have to get? 3. I need help picking the gym type orders, and elite four, I want this game to be extremely hard, so I need a good set up of hard gym and elite four orders. 4. Should I raise the prices for certain items to make the game extra hard? 5. At the end of the game, should I add wild pokemon over level 70, maybe at one point I should have them as level 100? 6. Should I have a follow me script where the pokemon follows you where ever you go? 7. Please recommend me some other stuff to add to the game.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Name you want to be called: Chuuritsu
Position: Mapper
When your available and Time Zone: Weekends. (UTC+8)
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Way of contact: PM

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Name you want to be called: Chuuritsu
Position: Mapper
When your available and Time Zone: Weekends. (UTC+8)
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Way of contact: PM

Ok you are definitely in, can you map some maps before i insert tiles? This is because I can't find a tiler, and ours just gave me a link to a whole bunch of public tiles that arent in the same pallete.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Ok you are definitely in, can you map some maps before i insert tiles? This is because I can't find a tiler, and ours just gave me a link to a whole bunch of public tiles that arent in the same pallete.

Sure, but tests are coming up and I have to study since I'm failing Math.

EDIT: Tests are over, I can map now. What kind of map do you want me to map?

Last edited:

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
M.L. and I are working hard on inserting tiles! We will soon finish inserting tiles and finally be able to script the game!

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Not sure if this is exactly what you wanted and this doesnt have to be used for the first town but here it is!

custom_house__by_mllm-d5m4199.png

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Not sure if this is exactly what you wanted and this doesnt have to be used for the first town but here it is!

custom_house__by_mllm-d5m4199.png

Sorry I haven't replied, I havent had internet for a while, but the house is really good! Hope you are working on those other two :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back