• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
OH! Sorry, I know jack about Sinnoh... guess it'd be a good idea to go look this stuff up before I make myself look like a fool next time. But it's not listed in the places of interest so... maybe you could tell me why it's so dangerous?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Crimson0191: You've read the first post right? Because I'm finding myself wondering if you grasp the concept of the rp fully. >___< The resort area is an abandoned ghost town just like ever other city that isn't one of the few remaining ones. (See: Jubilife, Children's City, The Underground.)

Khawill

<3
Years
Still under construction
Name
: Alura

Sex: Female

Appearance (Not done, still deciding, up for debate)

Personality
(Also undecided. Innocent and mysterious could be words used though)

History This one I think I should leave blank, if she is a mysterious NPC who is the key to saving the world, then I don't think she should have an existent past. I think she should be a blank slate, somewhat out of place in this world, as if she just materialized. (Still, I can make one up.)

Pokéspirit: Unknown (or undecided) (Seriously would mew or celebi be fine, as an NPC/story character it shouldnt cause anger)

Nickname (Optional):

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):

Other (Optional): This is where you put any unique traits, quirks, or additional powers your pokespirit may give your character. If they're based on quirks or abilities the original pokemon had, you have a high probability of being accepted.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I think personnaly a past would be good. How didn your charector become so mysterious and so on. really you need to develop every aspect there even if you think there's no need for it

also I'm not sure if mew or celebi would be fine coz I wanna celebi :3 but honestly it would be kinda unfair to ave an awesome legendary like celebi

Dawn

Years
Sorry about the lack of a post on my part. Someone dropped a boatload of work onto my shoulders and I'm trying to do damage control and avoid completely decimating my muse in the process. It... didn't go quite as smoothly as I'd originally planned, putting me back a day or two more than I would've liked.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
just got the word about sweety dropping out of fallout, so I'm just going to continue with my story, may use her charry a little bit, but she wont be coming with me, (coz she dropped out :()

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
:O now what am i supposed to do :/ I can't move from my place untill you react. Guess that means I wont be posting for a while too :) unles your charector has some kind of nervous breakdown lawl not reallr dont do that.

Dawn

Years
Regarding future RP events. How would you guys feel if I introduced a more large-scale plot of my own? I know that it wasn't in the original intention of the RP for the GM to throw a plot at people, but it /was/ in the intention of the original RP for the players to dictate where things go, so if you guys like the idea of me trying to push things harder I can totally make the effort and put out something compelling.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
it would be good, but right now im stuck here. It woulod be weird to walk away from Nathans dreams of meeting his father, and since aria has already answered the door, theres not much point in walking away. Since shes been away for a while, perhaps I can bunny here into conversation, then leave. Would that be okay with everyone coz I wanna continue! :)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Crimson, since I won't be able to post for the next while, please do bunny Aria. As long as you don't go overboard, I'm perfectly fine with it.

By the way, nice avatar!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
:P ikr! okay, I'm just gonna make her say sorry no he's not here, becasuse he doesn't expect him to be her brother. That way Nathan gets depressed and flies off. Then later on when you can post again we will have to bump into each other. :)

Back