• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! World Rp

Years
Bakura was wandering around the town really bored, Yugi and his friends were at school, so it meant he had to find someone else to bully or to challenge. Today however it wouldn't take him long to find someone to occupy himself with. Two people were sitting on a bench and seemed to be talking about Duel monsters. He walked to them and stood behind the bench.
"Hello. I see you're woth into Duel monsters. Anyone fancy a duel? How about you?" He said to Radia with a grin. "Come on I challenge you!"
"Err.. I don't know how to play..." Radia said a little shy.
"You don't know how to play? Ha! Well then I'll teach youand defeat you at the same time."
Radia didn't really know what to say and just nodded.

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
Wait, dont pick on someone who doesn't know how to play! Duel me instead! *Eishi said as he prepared his deck.*

Years
Bakura looked from Radia to Eishi.
"I'm just offering to teach her how to play, I'm not picking on her." Then he grinned. "I could however always wipe the floor with you after I've done teaching her."
Radia just let the two quarrel a little, it didn't matter to her who fought who or who taught her how to play, they both seemed very nice to her.

A.J

Years
Yo can i still join

Name:Terri
Description:Brown hair with blonde tips,Ice Blue Eyes,Blue Baggy Top, Denim Pants Baggy also and a walkman with the head phones around my neck
Soul Card:Barrel Dragon

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
((yuppzzz))

*stays to watch the duel commence, totally bailing on school, but not particularly caring* Hey you, Do I know you? You look familiar for some reason... *to Bakura*

Years
Bakura grinned and took his deck. Then Eishi asked him if they knew eachother. He looked him over and shook his head.
"Never seen you before. You've mistaken me with someone else." Then he turned back to Radia. "Let's get on with it then shall we? I assume your deck is ready?"
Radia looked at the cards in her hand. "Well, I think... I don't know...I..."
Bakura sighed and walked over to her. "Let me see what you have..." And so he started arranging her deck with her, explaining the meaning of the cards while doing so.

Years
((OOC : I do know what look out means >.> but if you just post "Look out!!!" Then I don't know if you're RPing someone yelling "Look out!!!" Or if you're just yelling Look out OOC or if you're just shouting some random things >>
Sorry about that, I just did't have a clue about what you meant))

----RP----
Radia covered her face as the bird attacks her.
"Hey!!What did I do to you?!" She yells as she tries to scare it off.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
"Hey! Don't, you'll hurt him!", Kiram yelled as she ran to get her pet hawk, Sidka.

OOC((yes, Sidka is the name of eagle-boy from brother bear but hey, I ran out of ideas ^^''))

Years
Radia and Bakura looked up at the girl.
"Well he was trying to hurt me first!I didn't do anything to him and he just attacked!"

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
"I am Kiram. Sidka didn't mean any harm, he just likes to sit in the tree your under and he thought you were on his territory." She explained Then she looked over at Radia. "Your playing that one game. Duel monsters, I remember it was. My friend told me all about it, said he played it in Egypt a while ago when he lived there."

Years
-----OOC----
I'm leaving for Ireland tomorrow and won't be back until Friday, so don't expect any post from me until Saturday

Years
-----OOC-----
I'm sorry for taking this long, but I'm back!! Oh joy! -.-" :)

-----RP-----
Radia looked at the bird and then to Kiram. "Well this is public ground so next time keep a better eye on the bird."
When Kiram told about her friend Radia totally forgot about the bird.
"You have a friend in Egypt?What's his name? Maybe I know him!I live in Egypt!"
Bakura grinned. "You live in Egypt?"
Radia nodded.
He grinned some more. "And you've never heard of duel monsters before?"
She nodded again.
"I don't think that makes sense girl.Everyone in Egypt knows duel monsters."
Radia looked at him angry. "It is true! I do live there!"
"So, why are you here then?"
Radia became silent. Why was she here?
"I... I don't know..."

Back