• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years

Pokémon Sienna, Beta 2 Official Release

There's probably quite a few glitches/bugs/typos but I'm not one for catching this things.

Known Glitches:

• Because of new battle backgrounds, when you catch/evolve a Pokémon there's a small part of the circle in the bottom right corner.
  • When evolved Murkrow drops from level 22 to 18. I'm going to look into fixing it at a later date.
  • Fakemon icons have NOT been changed. It's just a matter of spriting them.
  • The Heroine only has her walking frames done, when you obtain the Running Shoes, she doesn't have a changed sprite.
  • A couple of men play hide and seek when you come from Sian Pass to Nile City.
  • Some tiles glitch up inside the house after the RoA mini-game, this is currently unfixable. It doesn't mess with the game and is therefore unimportant. Just refresh the map and they'll be gone forever.
  • The title screen Lugia is ugleh. (Like Max.)

A helpful tip:

This is a spoiler, so the solution will be seen in spoiler tags only. Well, Steven's letter is an invisible item and is incredibly hard to find. It is in the Devon Corporation building. If you're finding it hard to find, here's a spoiler to reveal exactly where.
Spoiler:

End Note:

If you have any more problems, just private message me them, and I'll work on a solution. The beta ends after you complete the fourth gym/the Pteraerial event.

Download:

Located on the first post. Entitled 'Pokémon Sienna Beta 2'. In .aps/.rar and .ips format.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2023
I cant get past the forest. I get to the pass and I can battle Max and all the trainers, but my game freezes when I try to enter the forest

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
You know here's a tip if you made bubbles float around in the background behind Lugia in the water on the title screen, the title screen would look really cool.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years

Pokémon Sienna, Beta 2 Official Release

There's probably quite a few glitches/bugs/typos but I'm not one for catching this things.

Known Glitches:

• Because of new battle backgrounds, when you catch/evolve a Pokémon there's a small part of the circle in the bottom right corner.
  • When evolved Murkrow drops from level 22 to 18. I'm going to look into fixing it at a later date.
  • Fakemon icons have NOT been changed. It's just a matter of spriting them.
  • The Heroine only has her walking frames done, when you obtain the Running Shoes, she doesn't have a changed sprite.
  • A couple of men play hide and seek when you come from Sian Pass to Nile City.
  • Some tiles glitch up inside the house after the RoA mini-game, this is currently unfixable. It doesn't mess with the game and is therefore unimportant. Just refresh the map and they'll be gone forever.
  • The title screen Lugia is ugleh. (Like Max.)

A helpful tip:

This is a spoiler, so the solution will be seen in spoiler tags only. Well, Steven's letter is an invisible item and is incredibly hard to find. It is in the Devon Corporation building. If you're finding it hard to find, here's a spoiler to reveal exactly where.
Spoiler:

End Note:

If you have any more problems, just private message me them, and I'll work on a solution. The beta ends after you complete the fourth gym/the Pteraerial event.

Download:

Located on the first post. Entitled 'Pokémon Sienna Beta 2'. In .aps/.rar and .ips format.

I was just about to post my review of Beta 1! (I'm currently attempting to review a number of hacks one by one, to enhance my contribution to PC - instead of just eating up hack resources without returning some sort of favour). I'm sure this new beta will be much better and I'll review that instead. One question, is it at all possible to play the original save with the new patch? If not I'll just start again.

All in all I love the blend of proffesionalism in map design, humour in the scripts and the great fakemon; an area which is often looked down upon by ROM players but adored by myself (even if Duglug is awfully similar to Diglett).

Logan

Years
The game is great. Pokemon Light Platinum also has trainer battles on the first route too. I'll try to play Beta 2 soon, Is the Colt Forest glitch fixed?

Yes, it is! :D

Anyway, Christos made me a beautiful map for Atalanta Plains! I'm scripting stuff for that, then I'll map Vrai Cave. (Hehe I feel mean, 16 trainers on such a small route. No wild grass though, it's a trainer haven. Have fun. 8D)

Also, I rescripted the rival level script. It's not much, but it's something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdUYs81PKt0

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020

Yes, it is! :D

Anyway, Christos made me a beautiful map for Atalanta Plains! I'm scripting stuff for that, then I'll map Vrai Cave. (Hehe I feel mean, 16 trainers on such a small route. No wild grass though, it's a trainer haven. Have fun. 8D)

Also, I rescripted the rival level script. It's not much, but it's something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdUYs81PKt0

I knew I forgot something. :(

Logan

Years
Um no, it works now. It originally didn't, but I uploaded a new file the next day with it fixed.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Huh/ I don't know if someone already said this, but i tried to download the IPS patch and it didn't work. Same for APS path.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Huh/ I don't know if someone already said this, but i tried to download the IPS patch and it didn't work. Same for APS path.

Don't click on the links in his post; those refer to two attachments he had previously and has since replaced. At the very bottom of the first post, there should be the "Attachments". The two files are saved together in a .rar file, which you'll have to extract.

Back