• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup.

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
Making a username is always a struggle haha. But yeah what's up, I've been looking to enter the competitive battling scene, and just a forum in general.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
hello. It's really hard to think of a username you can stick to, plus there are no services to have a username change apart from a alt account.

Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Welcome to PC, hope you enjoy your stay, If you have any question feel free to pm me~
Btw, nice name you got out there :P

Years
Hey there, welcome to PC. :D Your username is by far the coolest I've seen haha, I love it! Since you like competitive battling, our Competitive Battling Center might just be for you~!

Enjoy your time here on PC, I hope to see you around! n_n Don't forget to read the rules and if you're ever looking for someone to help guide you around the forum, check out PC's Adoption Center. :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Already gave you a bit of a personal welcome, but all the same, I think it's curtious that a word? for me to post here as well. Welcome to the forums, read the rules, and enjoy! This is a great place to find battles!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I really love your username, lmao. So although it was a struggle I think it really paid off, since it's memorable. ;)

It's good to see that you're going to enter the competitive battling scene, as CBC has been linked, it's good for starting out in since PC's less intimidating than Smogon imo (well... at least recently so yay!) so it's a good base to start out on. Only thing is the section isn't overly active right now but those of us who are the regulars have had experience battling for a while, so as a result we can help you out with your teams and all. Thennnn you can fight for PC in the great eventual competitive battling war that'll probably never happen, but still! Either way hopefully you get into competitive battling easily and have fun around here n_n

Back