• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I don't want him to be a dog, but from the rumors I've heard I'm pretty sure he will be a talking dog... sadly. I'd rather Spike be a human alongside the mane six but I doubt this will happen. =\

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Do you guys think Spike will be a talking dog in Equestria Girls? How will this affect the other pets from the Mane Six for the spin-off?
Spike's not one of their pets. Twilight's pet is Owlowiscious. :P

Anyway I would have preferred Spike have a better role than being a mere dog. Being Twilight's little brother would have been awesome, and if all else fails, why not make him a...pony? =P

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I like Spike the dog. He's adorable, and I'm looking forward to any toys of him. Plus, this works out for the show because they don't have to set an age for Spike, have him be younger than the rest of the characters, and then awkwardly try to place him in the high school setting. This works better because he could always hide in Twilight's backpack.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Plus, this works out for the show because they don't have to set an age for Spike, have him be younger than the rest of the characters, and then awkwardly try to place him in the high school setting. This works better because he could always hide in Twilight's backpack.

You know thinking on this, this seems highly possible now.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Have you heard about MLP appearing in the movie "Spring Breakers?" Even one of my mom's Spanish radioes were talking about it.

Cura

Years
Lol, I hear about that. Its a scene where everyone is drunk and watching it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I just found this video off YouTube and just had to show it to you guys! Pokemon clashing with MLP, imagine that! xD It's really good, go give it a watch!

Spoiler:

Cura

Years
I always thought angry Twi resembled Rapidash. That was epic!

It was a studio inside joke, lol.
Like the code names for the two batponies in the Luna Eclipsed episode.

Their names are 'Adam' and 'Wes'. <- (BTW, joke is really good if you get it)
This was on one of the twitters of the animators for the show.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I liked it. It was...kinda sad though... Okay...it was really sad. =(
And how I wished that Luna had saved the last snowflake she created. =(

What really hits me most is what Snowdrop's mother. "Don't worry, you don't need your eyes to have a place in the world". It may not be exactly the phrase, but the lesson is clear. You think your weakness or infirmity obscure your abilities, but if we understand that behind all that we can really make a big difference in this world.

Anyway, the fan-made episode Double Rainboom has already been released at Momocon in Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back