• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Oh a manga hack. Haha. Great. But, will we also get an awesome Pikachu with le Volt Tackle and whatsoever? Sweet!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
added some new screenshot for the Lavender Tower Arc. The new screenshot will give an idea what's the mission. Furthermore, the a new trainer type: "Zombie".

I saw the sprite of yellow..Kinda look a bit weird since you can see yellow forehead the most then her hair..Is that the sprite when we is still a kid or what?I found some nice yellow sprite anyway if interested...You can see it here XD
http://getsuei-h.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Main-Character-Sprites-127050918

Yeah I totally rushed Yellow low. I created all the Gym Leader first, and then i noticed I lefted out yellow, so I quickly whip it out, don't worry I'll change it if I want you to fight Yellow later. But yeah, I constantly change the sprite. So the trainer sprite for Green is only temporary as well.

wow! This is sooooo coooool! I can now play what I have read recently
1.%20smile.gif
Hope this finishes soon! I support this game so much!

Thank you. Although, the first beta hav 1 freeze issue. Furthermore, I've changed several stuff for the upcoming beta.

Oh a manga hack. Haha. Great. But, will we also get an awesome Pikachu with le Volt Tackle and whatsoever? Sweet!

Yeah sure, why not.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hi, amazing hack :3
I'm playing it now but... i have a question..
Why you deleted the 2nd Floor of the Pokemon Center? :/
I wanted to trade and battle with a friend using Hamachi (Same HackRom Game), but now it's useless :/

Cya~

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hi, amazing hack :3
I'm playing it now but... i have a question..
Why you deleted the 2nd Floor of the Pokemon Center? :/
I wanted to trade and battle with a friend using Hamachi (Same HackRom Game), but now it's useless :/

Cya~

It's not deleted, just inaccessible for the first few town.

bryan_e09

Da hell
Years
Thank you. Although, the first beta hav 1 freeze issue. Furthermore, I've changed several stuff for the upcoming beta.

I'm looking forward for the next beta! :) I'm currently on the challenge for Brock and so far this is what I would like to report, dunno if this was posted before though. anyways .

First, these two tile glitches.
attachment.php

Second, this sprite of Rival just standing there, and when you try talking to it, it doesn't respond. :)
attachment.php

Last, this reviving FULL HEAL item . lol . every time I take it, and move a step away, it comes back and its like i'm having a bagful of full heals .
attachment.php

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Added Evil Blue event for Lavender Tower arc, take a look at the screenshot to get how it plays out. Furthermore, I'm also uploading the video of that event. Cheers!

I'm looking forward for the next beta! :) I'm currently on the challenge for Brock and so far this is what I would like to report, dunno if this was posted before though. anyways .

First, these two tile glitches.
attachment.php

Second, this sprite of Rival just standing there, and when you try talking to it, it doesn't respond. :)
attachment.php

Last, this reviving FULL HEAL item . lol . every time I take it, and move a step away, it comes back and its like i'm having a bagful of full heals .
attachment.php

Cool! Thanks for the bug report. I've fixed all tile glitch for my next beta. See the screenshot =).

REALHACK_41_zps51c010be.png

I got no idea about the rival lol. Thanks, but where is he standing like what route?

The infinity full heal was done intentionally to make sure player wouldn't use up all the Full Heal, so they can complete the event. Idk, luxury I suppose =).

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
will this game be based only in the Red arc ? or will you add the redfire arc from the manga ?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
will this game be based only in the Red arc ? or will you add the redfire arc from the manga ?

I'll only be doing Red Arc, I want FireRed arc to be its own game. Therefore, this game wouldn't have SEVII island, instead, it'll have the Orange Archipelago from the Anime. I did it this way so i can add more content.

bryan_e09

Da hell
Years
Cool! Thanks for the bug report. I've fixed all tile glitch for my next beta. See the screenshot =).

REALHACK_41_zps51c010be.png

I got no idea about the rival lol. Thanks, but where is he standing like what route?

The infinity full heal was done intentionally to make sure player wouldn't use up all the Full Heal, so they can complete the event. Idk, luxury I suppose =).

Yay! Thanks! looking forward for the next beta. oh, the rival stands on Route 22, west of viridian city, I thought of fighting him but he won't respond .

Oh by the way, I found a new bug? don't know if its a real one though .
Anyways, here, after I have beaten Brock, every time I heal my pokemon, the game restarts on its own. This thing never happened at first though until i have beaten Brock.

Edit: Oh hey. It's fixed, I went all the way to viridian city and used the pokemon center there, and when I got back, its working again :P

Pewter City Pokemon Center
attachment.php

Edit 2:
I've found some things again while playing :P sorry . lol .

1. A non-functioning sign.
attachment.php

2. In cerulean city, I can't enter this house no matter how .
attachment.php
attachment.php

3. Some Tile glitches again.
attachment.php
1sfxol.png
5o83lz.png

4. This. T.T The game froze here :(
2jbwqh0.png

Hope it helps ;) and be fixed on the next beta :)

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yay! Thanks! looking forward for the next beta. oh, the rival stands on Route 22, west of viridian city, I thought of fighting him but he won't respond .

Oh by the way, I found a new bug? don't know if its a real one though .
Anyways, here, after I have beaten Brock, every time I heal my pokemon, the game restarts on its own. This thing never happened at first though until i have beaten Brock.

Edit: Oh hey. It's fixed, I went all the way to viridian city and used the pokemon center there, and when I got back, its working again :P

Pewter City Pokemon Center
attachment.php

Edit 2:
I've found some things again while playing :P sorry . lol .

1. A non-functioning sign.
attachment.php

2. In cerulean city, I can't enter this house no matter how .
attachment.php
attachment.php

3. Some Tile glitches again.
attachment.php
1sfxol.png
5o83lz.png

4. This. T.T The game froze here :(
2jbwqh0.png

Hope it helps ;) and be fixed on the next beta :)

Yep, I've already fixed the tile glitch on Vermillion City. It happened because I didn't know how to insert new tiles, and it start messing up with the coding. However, it's all good now.

All the unresponsive signs were removed. It was the first in my To Do list when I was starting Beta 2.

All warps and houses should be able to be entered (unless they dont have a door).

The freezing in after SS Anne is just to signal that it's the end of Beta 1. Originally, I wanted to release Beta 1 after finishing the Ss Anne arc completely, but I wanted people to test the game out first.

Oh, and fixed the rival standing in route 22. Thanks for that. I totally overlooked that.

Thank you =)

bryan_e09

Da hell
Years
Yep, I've already fixed the tile glitch on Vermillion City. It happened because I didn't know how to insert new tiles, and it start messing up with the coding. However, it's all good now.

All the unresponsive signs were removed. It was the first in my To Do list when I was starting Beta 2.

All warps and houses should be able to be entered (unless they dont have a door).

The freezing in after SS Anne is just to signal that it's the end of Beta 1. Originally, I wanted to release Beta 1 after finishing the Ss Anne arc completely, but I wanted people to test the game out first.

Oh, and fixed the rival standing in route 22. Thanks for that. I totally overlooked that.

Thank you =)

Awww. so that's the end . Well, I'll be waiting for the next beta ! :) Hope it finishes soon ! :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
The funny thing about the grass tile at Vermillion city is that water pokemons appear instead of grass ones.

Years
The funny thing about the grass tile at Vermillion city is that water pokemons appear instead of grass ones.

It is because in original Fire Red version, Vermilion City has data only for wild pokemon that can be encountered in water so the game does not expect battles with wild PKMN outside of water. Game simply expect that you are surfing.

My grammar sucks, i know.

Back