• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I didn't get anything good in this booster pack of Next Destinies, I was trying to get a full art Mewtwo EX.

This is the holo card I got from it.
Spoiler:

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Well Raichu isnt that bad. My first full art was a Mew EX right when the pack came out. A mewtwo would be a pretty rad one to pull. Though i think White Kyurem EX full art is still my favorite full art card, looks wise.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Raichu is an alright card, but not the card I need for my deck :P
I actually pulled a full art Victini EX like 2 weeks ago, I posted it in this thread, it's actually up there on this page.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I got the same one around a week ago. Its pretty nice looking.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Pulled a very unimpressive showing from from my 3 Keldeo Spring Tins. Got a decent spread of trainers.
Reverse Colress
Reverse Bianca
Bianca
Skyla
Escape Rope
Pokemon Catcher
Energy Search
Tool Scrapper
Potion

From there it went down hill with no reverses of note and a few Holo Rares.
L/W/S/F Blend Energy
Plasma Giratina
Black Kyurem
Weezing Holo X2 :(
Cobalion Holo
Zoroark Holo

Just getting back into cards and hope this won't deter me from buying in the future.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Those arent that bad. Holo Cobalion and Zoroark and Black Kyurem and Giratina? Not the best, but definitely not bad.

I just completed a trade on that site for the secret rare charizard. I am extremely excited.

edit: cant even believe my pulls today. Another Cresselia EX, another White Kyurem EX, a Cresselia EX Full art, and a Secret Rare Altaria.

Last edited:

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Got two megalo cannon japanese boxes

EX Pulls
Spoiler:

Full Art EX Pulls
Spoiler:

I also got a bunch of holos

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
i got my celebi full art in the mail today.

Years
Bought a Black Kyurem EX tin as well as a Next Destinies multi-pack blister with the Munna coin and Riolu promo. In the Black Kyurem tin, the Plasma Storm booster had a full-art Lugia EX, while one of the Dragons Exalted boosters had a full-art Mew EX. The Next Destinies thing wasn't so good. The best pulls for that were Heavy Ball and Cilan.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I bought a Mewtwo EX tin and these are the cards I got from it.
These are all holo, so did I get a good tin?

Zoroark
Spoiler:

Mewtwo EX
Spoiler:

Shedinja
Spoiler:

Bouffalant
Spoiler:

Liepard
Spoiler:

Golett
Spoiler:

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
An alright tin.

Just pulled a second full art cresselia, a ho oh ex, a bunch of holos, and another secret rare. Thats two in a row. Its serperior.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm actually using Zoroark & Mewtwo EX in my deck. I'm planning on using Shedinja but I still need Nincada before I can use it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Me opening a Black Kyurem tin, and three extra Plasma Storm booster packs! Uhhh normally, I wouldn't post this here because it's really nothing special except that I got a few stuff I needed in PS, but...I got something Don wanted. :x Sorry Don!

Spoiler:

Years
I had another Dragons Exalted pack yesterday. Got it from family members, and I pulled... very little of interest. I did diversify my Blend Energy pool a bit more because of it, though. Got some of the one I didn't have 4 of yet.

An alright tin.

Just pulled a second full art cresselia, a ho oh ex, a bunch of holos, and another secret rare. Thats two in a row. Its serperior.

I declare hax. HAX I SAY!

Seriously good luck on your part.

I'm actually using Zoroark & Mewtwo EX in my deck. I'm planning on using Shedinja but I still need Nincada before I can use it.

ur deck needs moar arceus

rainbow arceus is the best deck in the history of ever

Me opening a Black Kyurem tin, and three extra Plasma Storm booster packs! Uhhh normally, I wouldn't post this here because it's really nothing special except that I got a few stuff I needed in PS, but...I got something Don wanted. :x Sorry Don!

Spoiler:

You already know full well my reaction to that card from our VMs.

For those that don't know, it basically was "THEY DO EXIST!" because I've had really bad luck pulling one despite the supposed 50-50 odds of getting one from the tins.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Haha, maybe i am hacking life. This may add to it, just pulled a Kyogre Ex, Umbreon prime, and a Shiny Raikou. I was shocked at first.

Im well known among my friends for having some serious good luck with packs.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
im not complaining or anything, but i wish one of them had been the secret rare zoroark. Zoroark>Serperior and Altaria.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
These two just came in the mail.

Spoiler:

Traded my extra Full art Cobalion and extra Full art Cresselia for them. I love mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back