• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your worst pokemon?

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
Is there any pokemon that you dis-like for any reason at all? For example, i dis-like the pokemon Spoink, because its the ugliest pokemon ive ever seen, and its also not very good on the battle field.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2006
Well, do you like Togapis? I mean they are so cute and cuddly!

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2006
Well my friend really thinks that Raquazas are neat ,but Idisagree.

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
Years
Well I don't like Kyogre because he messes things up for groudun... XD.

sanji

the great ninja Sanji!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 9, 2006
my worst pokemon is my Zangose it's only at level 80! the restof my pokemon (including Mew) are at level 100

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
Years
I hate weak,useless Pokemon the most and weak ugly Pokemon that look weak.Here are some i hate the most:

~Magikarp~the worst!
~caterpie
~metapod
~weedle
~kakuna
~wurmple
~silcoon
~cascoon

i no it's only supposed to be 1 Pokemon you dislike and there are more of the uglyer Pokemon i dislike aswell,sorry for posting more than 1!

xXkillaXx

Banned
Years
ponyta rules said:
I hate weak,useless Pokemon the most and weak ugly Pokemon that look weak.Here are some i hate the most:

~Magikarp~the worst!
~caterpie
~metapod
~weedle
~kakuna
~wurmple
~silcoon
~cascoon

i no it's only supposed to be 1 Pokemon you dislike and there are more of the uglyer Pokemon i dislike aswell,sorry for posting more than 1!
your forgot about feebas it's hard to catch and so ugly and has the same attacks as Magikarp but evolves into a very good Milotic

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
Diglett. I didn't like episode of Pokemon in the first series it started in (that blasted chant of "Diglett dig, Diglett dig, Trio trio trio" drove me insane in the first few minutes) and it wasn't a very good Pokemon in the game for me either (it cost me my battle with Surge...)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Luvdisc is like the lamest Pokemon ever. "Hi, I'm a fish that's shaped like a heart and I have a stupid name and crappy stats and I get beaten by everything!"

Plusle and Minun are also pretty lame. I mean seriously, we do NOT need more Pikachu clones.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Years
There's two different types of dislikes for me.

Dislike Battling: Cradily & Gligar

Dislike because they are horible: Luvdisc & Snubbull

Snubbull look's like he's wearing a dress and Ludisc is just weird. I dont hate weak pokemon because they have a different meaning in the world of pokemon. Think about it, If we had all big and strong pokemon then it would beat the purpose of evolving and other things also.

Battling Gligar is a pain in the behind. I use Ludicolo alot and Blaziken which both are weak to gligar/Arial ace combo. My defence toward Gligar is usually ny Metagross/Psychic combo which is pretty effective.

Cradily is annoying, I do like this pokemon but I hate to battle it because I always have the bad luck of having Zero defence against it.

Years
Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff.

Their cards in the TCG particularly pissed me off as one guy I used to know revolved his decks around that card, very much to my chagrin and made my life a living hoohah.

That and their cuteness is too nauseating.

Same with Plusle/Minum for much recent things, just a bunch of Pikachu remakes but with extra cuteness! Blargh.

Makes me vomit with rage on everything really.

Back