• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eRMT - Auto RMT Builder

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Sorry if this isn't in the right place.

So, I've been working on this since early this morning, and it's came along pretty nicely I think. All you do is plug in your text from the PO team builder and it automatically adds the correct formatting and images, as well as a threat list if you choose. Still working out some kinks.

http://pokebattlecenter.net/ermt/ermt.php

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
This is actually a pretty neat tool. It seems like it will save a bit of time. Ill have a play with it a bit more too.

The threat list could do with a little more work though, thats really the only issue i have as far as i can see. Basically needs updating and revamping.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
When you linked to this no the server when you came on, I honestly didn't know what it was. xD But now that I know, this is genius! I love it. :3 I'll certainly be using it to speed up the process of making RMTs.

Years
Wow, great work, Ooka, this is definetly a boon to competitive battlers everywhere. I agree with D-A, though, the threat list could do with some revamping, especially since you used PokeBattleCenter's tiers, and not Smogon's.

Ooka

Years
Yeah, I realized when I didn't even see Tornadus in it. I'll probably get to that sometime this evening.

And thanks, glad you guys enjoy it.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
That's definitely really pretty awesome, and it'll be even better when you refine those kinks the guys above mentioned. Great work, bud. :)

Ooka

Years
530.png
Excadrill-
534.png
Conkeldurr-
635.png
Hydreigon-
637.png
Volcarona-
639.png
Terrakion-
645.png
Landorus-
609.png
Chandelure-
612.png
Haxorus-
640.png
Virizion-
642.png
Thundurus-
560.png
Scrafty-
579.png
Reuniclus-
494.png
Victini-
620.png
Mienshao-
555.png
Darmanitan-
647.png
Keldeo-
649.png
Genesect-
641.png
Tornadus-
380.png
Latias-
445.png
Garchomp-
373.png
Salamence-
091.png
Cloyster-
186.png
Politoed-
003.png
Venusaur-
038.png
Ninetails-
454.png
Toxicroak-
286.png
Breloom-
625.png
Bisharp-
497.png
Surperior-
132.png
Ditto-
212.png
Scizor-
230.png
Kingdra-
272.png
Ludicolo-
376.png
Metagross-
392.png
Infernape-
485.png
Heatran-
149.png
Dragonite-
547.png
Whimsicott-
385.png
Jirachi-
145.png
Zapdos-
479-wash.png
Rotom-W-
130.png
Gyarados-
245.png
Suicune-
141.png
Kabutops-
248.png
Tyranitar-
472.png
Gliscor-

New threat list, thanks to a combination of D_As and the one it already had.

I'm also thinking about adding the option to generate a type effectiveness list as well.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Bisharp, Serperior, Zapdos and Kingdra are technically UU now going by smogons new tier list so should prolly be removed.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
You're also missing Ferrothorn and Jellicent on that list - and along with them I'm assuming other premier defensive threats, such as Skarmory, Blissey, etc. Are you going to have separate offensive and defensive threat lists? If not you are missing those defensive Pokemon threats. ;o;

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
UU Pokémon don't need to be removed from the threat list. They can still do well at OU.

They do warrant removal because no one uses them lol. Its not a matter of them doing well or not.

Put them on a separate UU threat list if you are gonna include them.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
They do warrant removal because no one uses them lol. Its not a matter of them doing well or not.

Put them on a separate UU threat list if you are gonna include them.

Well, while I do agree, is there any merit to including some of the top-usage UU mons such as Espeon and Kyurem? They are very dangerous threats and while not used by every team obviously, it's debatable that they could be considered common enough to take heavy consideration as them being threats. I do understand both sides, it's just that yeah while it's important to consider those OU mons threats there are some viable ones in UU too, just used a little bit less.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Well, while I do agree, is there any merit to including some of the top-usage UU mons such as Espeon and Kyurem? They are very dangerous threats and while not used by every team obviously, it's debatable that they could be considered common enough to take heavy consideration as them being threats. I do understand both sides, it's just that yeah while it's important to consider those OU mons threats there are some viable ones in UU too, just used a little bit less.

No there is no merit. If said Pokes were used more they would be OU and as thus should be included on the OU threat list. Otherwise on the UU list they should go untill they are either A) Banned B) Rise to OU by usage.

Ooka

Years
Thanks guys, and what do you mean by gets weird? Does the sprite not show up, or are some of the letters changing in names, or something else?

Also, the program has moved.

http://pokebattlecenter.net/ermt1.php

If you find any sprite problems, it's probably due to the move, so let me know asap.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'll use this for RMTs from now on, thanks for this. I'll see if I can get someone to add this to the resources thread if it hasn't been already. By the way, an "at a glance" feature could be added if it's not too difficult to code.

Ooka

Years
Thanks for the suggestion Wolf. Added the At a Glance feature. Unfortunately, the way the code is read, I cannot insert a line break after the [/center] tag in the code, if I wanted to I would have to rewrite half that program. :P

Any other feature suggestions are appreciated. (Different threat lists for different tiers is already planned)

Back