• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
28. I still need to clean up my room a bit too. It's not too bad just a tad scattered. That, and I need to get rid of this ****ing boxspring that's been hurting my back so much.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

A Street Fighter: Alpha 3 collab. I thought the changing signatures in the same template made it obvious. :U

SONIC BOOM

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Juri was what I wanted my future daughter to be like if I ever had one lol.

Seriously though, I'd probably get SSF4 just for her alone. That and maybe Guile too if I can ever get his theme song out of my head.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. Changed into a new avy today myself, couldn't find the Tobi avatar I was looking for though but oh well I'll continue my search when my comp stops freezing up every 20 seconds.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

On the computer all day and changed stuff a few hours ago. And by few I mean roughly 6:00 PM. Blame World of Warcraft and LiveJournal.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
43. Already planning to get a laptop, definitely gonna either give one of my friends a call about this or look around for a self help book on how to fix computers. I'm normally pretty lenient when it comes to my comp being slow but I draw the line when it freezes up for an hour straight.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016

I have laptop but I don't like it actually. Gotta buy new PC so it can run games with maximum graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back