• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Which Starter do you choose in G/S/C?

Which Starter do you choose in G/S/C

• Total voters
Years
Chikorita because of the design. She is one of my favorite grass types but... it made the game soo hard. xD;

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Totodile, though in recent times I've changed. Generation two is saturated in Water types. (pun intended).

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I chose Totodile because i really like Crocodiles/Alligators and thought his design was really cool.
And back in the day i still watched the Anime, and i loved how Totodile would bite everyone :D

B-L-A-Z-E

リズ
Years
Not sure why, but my first time playing silver I picked Chikorita...I can safely say that's a mistake I'll never make again. I f I were to play nowadays, I'd go with Cyndaquil.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
I picked Chikorita as my first choice. I also did new games with Shiny SCyndaquil, and another save file with Totodile since i ucould use a vulpix with a fire stong.e

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
Years
I chose Chikorita because I wanted a challenge.
In the beginning of Silver Geodude and Zubat are avalable and they complimented Chikorita nicely.(i think my sign. has my trainer card from johto)

Back