• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 524
Spoiler:

-Lapras- said:
So basically Zaraki is a Saiyan Warrior. Cool.
Looks like it might be something like that, maybe. xD

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 525
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Oh hey so I'm coming back now.
Yeah I'm not going to bother looking at the posts before this one, too many for me to care about.
Does this count as a one-liner? Oh well, I'm not really concerned, I'll post properly later.
This week's manga's not out yet?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Saw this coming but I guess it was ok.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 526
Spoiler:

And of course, Lapras always comes up with twist on it that'll make me laugh...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Ha. Congratulations Ichigo, you are officially the first shounen protagonist ever to
Spoiler:

Anyway
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:
Oh, I'd so read that.

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Wild theory time because why not.

Ichigo is an experiment of unlimited potential, like the Hogyouku but in human form. His ability is to adapt and survive, he is simply a big ball of instinct that absorbs everything around him. His first sword was so basic because the only one he had seen was Rukia's, it improved second time round after gaining experience fighting with Renji and losing to Byakuya. The thing with his "mum" (Probably a set up, what better way to give someone a protecting nakama fetish), fights with hollows, the menos and later the chain in the shattered shaft introduced him to those abilities which he would appear in him when he needs. His only attacks are ones that Isshin has, he picked them up subconsciously whilst living in the Kurosaki houshold for all those year. His bankai looks and works differently to everyone else's as he obtained it not really knowing much about it, he only really knew it would boost his power and that's all it does. He gains the mask after training with the masks, he gains fullbring after training with fullbringers, that is how he works. The only thing he won't be able to obtain is the thing all of his actions seem to be based on, that of course being
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Wild theory time because why not.

Ichigo is an experiment of unlimited potential, like the Hogyouku but in human form. His ability is to adapt and survive, he is simply a big ball of instinct that absorbs everything around him. His first sword was so basic because the only one he had seen was Rukia's, it improved second time round after gaining experience fighting with Renji and losing to Byakuya. The thing with his "mum" (Probably a set up, what better way to give someone a protecting nakama fetish), fights with hollows, the menos and later the chain in the shattered shaft introduced him to those abilities which he would appear in him when he needs. His only attacks are ones that Isshin has, he picked them up subconsciously whilst living in the Kurosaki houshold for all those year. His bankai looks and works differently to everyone else's as he obtained it not really knowing much about it, he only really knew it would boost his power and that's all it does. He gains the mask after training with the masks, he gains fullbring after training with fullbringers, that is how he works. The only thing he won't be able to obtain is the thing all of his actions seem to be based on, that of course being
Spoiler:
I giggled.

Actually, that WOULD explain the sheer boringness of his abilities.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
And Zangetsu is just a bipolar hollow messing with his head.

Oh, I forgot to mention in my first, slightly serious post.

This chapter has really made me doubt
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
This chapter has really made me doubt
Spoiler:
That makes sense.
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Those are some interesting theories Lapras.
But it seems like we can never be truly certain about Kubo's ideas.
Kubo has been kind of cryptic with the true nature of Ichigo's powers and how they originated this whole time.

Spoiler:

Probably more comments to come when I get the official Viz translations.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Yes it has, Jirachi504

After reading Viz's official translation, I wanted to share a part with you guys.
Spoiler:

I wasn't sure if I should spoiler this or not, since most people might not have access to this until it comes out in volume format...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
So the whole
Spoiler:
was highlighted then. I had a a feeling that's what it meant. So the next part may well be examining
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Anyhow, new chapter.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back