• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Smugleaf97

Smug Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2011
Hi everyone! my name is Smugleaf97 (or Joe) and i am from London in the UK! I
have been a big pokemon fan since 2!, i have all the games and i am training for random matchups in black, hope all PCers here have a good easter tomorrow! My faves are Smugleaf (whats kinda name is Snivy?) Venusaur (old pimp) and reshiram (too hot for zekrom!) hope everyone is well and pokemoning on and on!

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Hey Smugleaf97 :D Welcome to PC!

I agree, Sumgleaf is a much more suiting name for it than Snivy, that's still what I call it too haha. We're glad to have you here and hope you have a great time around the forum! Have a happy Easter as well :)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Welcome to PC, Smugleaf! I actually didn't know it was called that instead of Snivy. Shows how much I am behind.

Have a wonderful Easter, yourself. ^_^

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hi everyone! my name is Smugleaf97 (or Joe) and i am from London in the UK! I
have been a big pokemon fan since 2!, i have all the games and i am training for random matchups in black, hope all PCers here have a good easter tomorrow! My faves are Smugleaf (whats kinda name is Snivy?) Venusaur (old pimp) and reshiram (too hot for zekrom!) hope everyone is well and pokemoning on and on!

I agree with Twilight Sky! WE MUST REMEDY THIS >:o

...but welcome to the PokéCommunity, Smugleaf! And... did I read that right? You've been a Pokémon fan since you were two?! That's pretty crazy! I mean, I got my first games when I was four (and I couldn't figure out how to get out of your house ;;) but dang, two. That's dedication right there!

I totally agree with Smugleaf >> Snivy, definitely, though the names of Tepig and Oshawott were pretty okay in my opinion. AND YOU GET EVEN MORE AWESOME POINTS FOR LIKING VENUSAUR :D:D:D

Well, I hope you have an awesome time at PC, Smugleaf97 or Joe or whatever you want to be called! :3 If you have any questions about the forums or anything, don't be afraid to send me a Visitor Message on my profile! I'd certainly be glad to help you out. :>

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Smugleaf, Snivy, Smugleaf, Snivy, I do love it, no matter the name! Anyway, welcome to the forums, and, well... have fun!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
WELL WE MUST TOTALLY GIVE THIS MEMBER MORE OF A HUGE WELCOME, SO HE MAY FEEL WELCOMED.
Hey, welcome to the community Joe! I bet London is very pretty. How do you happen to like it there?

Into Pokémon since two, eh? I've only been into Pokémon since I was 5, so that's a pretty long time, depending I guess. Seems you are interested in the newest Pokémon games released, Black and White. Well we have a board just for the discussion of that generation right here (click this!); and if you read the guidelines there, I'm sure you'll have a fun time in taking part of the topics that we have available there.

Well I hope you have a fun time during your stay, and if you ever need help getting around this forum, feel free to ask me if you'd like. :)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
A fan of Smugleaf, Joe you deserve a warm welcoming~!

Why is it that when I read London I heard that little London music that you hear all the time on television in my head. I happen to love Snivy and Venusaur to. Just don't let Nica see that you think Reshiram is better then Zekrom as she is a mad fan of Zekrom. Anyway don't forget to read the rules and I almost forgot to say welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yay, another Londoner! To misquote so many US TV shows: "The British are coming! The British are coming!"

It's amazing that you've been into Pokemon since you were two. When I was two, I can't even remember anything about the whole experience... and I don't think my parents would have encouraged video gaming for a long while yet. Have fun at PC. We have a good Wi-Fi Center (spelt the American way, I know) if you want to trade/battle with other members, and there are plenty of other forums to talk about all sorts of things, so go forth, young one, and explore! ^_^

Back