• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Username: Trainer Marsh
Favorite Pony: Applejack!

Happy to see a club. Very excited to see Season Four- between my excitement for the show and the excellent comics, it's on a roll. If Season Four can move past the relative Season Three rockyness, it'll be excellent times for all.

Years
Username: Goatie
Favorite Pony: Applejack

Oh ponies, everywhere I go you pop up and you never seize to disappoint do you?

Anyhow, a small introduction in how I came to watch MlP.. Around 1 and a half year ago I saw pony vids pop up on youtube.. Most from animators or SFM/Gmod users I was subbed at.

I tended to be up to date with internet trends at the time but never heard of this.. After the increased popularity and persistence of these pony vids I took an interested and started watching the show from episode 1 and onward.. I marathoned it in about 2 or 3 days.

Only a few months after I realized there was a big fandom also on which I check daily.. From various sites from Equestria Daily to Tumblr.. That's pretty much it.

As for Applejack being my favorite pony.. I freaking love all of them, but I choose Applejack because I believe she values friends and family most.. Don't get me wrong friendship is probably most valued by the others aswell.

But I think Applejack takes this a step further, I dare say she will always find time to talk with you.. Even if it was very inconvenient for herself.. She is the shoulder you can lean and the person you can depend on.

Selfishness at its best!

I can say that I've leaned and depended on people a lot myself (specially my family) and now I'm being dependable for others because then I can sort of return that which has been done for me and help others feel relieved like I did when I needed someone to depend on.

It also feels great to help others out!

..Oh boy, how long has this post become?

Whatever.. You get the picture now, cheers!

Last edited:

Condroid 2.0

Artificial Humanoid Being
Years
Hey, can I join? I'd really like to join. =3

Username: Condroid 2.0

Favorite Pony: Applejack

Why? Well, pretty much for the same reasons as Goatie mentioned (Way to cop-out, Connor). Also, I really like how she not only personifies her own element, but strongly exhibits the best of the other elements as well (except magic).

Anyway, I found the fandom through groups like this poping up all over the various forums I'm involved in. At first I thought it was ridiculous, but being the open minded person that I am (Wow Connor, narsisitic much?), I gave it a chance. Needless to say I very much enjoyed the show, and thus I became a brony. I also later discovered that many of my friends at school are also bronies/pegasisters, so yeah, that was pretty neat. =)
Anyway, that's my little schpeal on the matter. I'm so glad I could find a group like this on the forum! ^.^

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
I'd very much like to join :3 I guess you could consider me a pegasister but 'm not a crazy huge fan of the show, i don't collect merchandise or anything (though i wouldn't mind an applejack plush to go on my bed) I do love watching the show.

Username: Pickle-Spaghetti
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Applejack
Additional Information: I wanted to know what all the hullabaloo was with this show so i started to watch it. I was pleasantly surprised at how lovable the characters were, and how interesting the stories were, regardless of how simple and innocent they seemed, i saw there was much more to them than that. Good animation as well, it has gotten quite impressive over the past couple years.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy 12t "@lordofallfantas: is the wonder bolts military? or is that just old pegaopolis traditions going on?" Watch #MLPseason4 for answers ;-)

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Username: JediWartortle
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: My favorite would have to be Pinkie. I love her personality the most out of the six, and I constantly try to immitate her bubbly personality!
Additional Information: My favorite pony out of all of them would have to be Vinyl Scratch, since I love Dubstep and how awesome she is. I first got hooked when my little sister was watching it, and I went and re-watched all of the episodes. I love to watch the show, read the fan-fictions, look at art, and I love everything about it!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Just so everyone knows, I've been keeping on top of the new members joining the herd. Welcome to every new member! Hopefully activity here will pick up once season 4 starts!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Anyone familiar with the Fluffle Puff Tales? It's a series of tumblr panels/youtube videos about a pink fluffy pony, living with Queen Chrysalis, doing random things.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Brandnew S4 teaser.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Js, the theme song is looking really crowded. I don't like that. It's just something I have to get used to. Also, I'm hoping the villain isn't Nightmare Moon again--that is so season one.

Text

Wolf
Years
Name: TMinster A.K.A: TM or Minster
Favorite pony of the mane 6: Pinkie Pie
As always I am big fan of Pinkie since season 1! When she made her appearance,I was astounded! By the way she does the stuff, Breaking the 4th wall, being funny and most of all she is Crazy! Why, I haven't seen such pony. Also Hello Guys!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
The name for the two parter--I must ask: what do you guys think of such a title as "Princess Twilight - Part 1"? I'm not liking it. Not at any degree, and honestly, it makes me wonder how the other titles are going to shape out to be...

I still love MLP, just not these titles.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
That's a rather boring title. I hope that they just really couldn't think of a better title and that it's not an indication of future episode titles.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
That's a rather boring title. I hope that they just really couldn't think of a better title and that it's not an indication of future episode titles.

If you think that seems boring, I'll tell you the episode names for episodes 3 and 4.

Episode 3 is called "Castle-Mania". People on Equestria Daily were saying "that sounds like a Yu-gi-oh game!" or something of that sort.

For episode 4, the episode is called "Daring Don't". To be honest, I love the punning in this title, it's the only title I remotely like so far.

I looked in to who wrote what.

All I know far is that the two part premiere is by Meghan Mcarthy. Also, we have a long list of new writers this year, just so you know~.

For spoiling reasons, I'll put the links to the episode information for all the new episodes in a spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Yeah, the only one out of those titles that I like is "Daring Don't" because I'm a sucker for puns.

I'm kind of looking forward to the season starter, since Meghan McCarthy wrote a few episodes that I rather enjoyed. So we'll see how she does with another season opener.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Houndoom's video about the new season 4 promo got taken down due to an error, but I have a spare one just in case...and I just watched it myself!

I'm so so excited for it tbh! I cannot wait to see Twilight's role as a princess and how it will balance between royalty and friendship. I'm just so curious!

November 23 cannot come soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back