• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - February 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Never Black&White

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Pokémon White

Votes: 17 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
h2-hotm.png

Introduction

It's that time of the month again!♥ You have 20 more days, until the first of March, to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

Eligible Hacks

Rules

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hm... Okay, so the HotM voting is up now...

I should put my vote to... drat... to difficult to choose... >,<
Oh well... I'll vote for... POKéMON... er... Black n' White 'cause it shows great scripting and the storyline's really nice, plus the updates are outstanding, making us impatient to play it. ^^

edit: I forgot the most obvious reason... I like it because of the amazing tiles as well... :P
edit: finally, a poll's up... ^^

Last edited:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
i vote for white because of the story. i also like the fact that you start off at an academy and i absolutely love the maps!

Years
This was a very tough decision this month! I enjoyed playing Never Black&White the most, so thats what I'll vote for.

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
Years
wow though decision,anyways i think i will vote for err Never black&White becuase i enjoy playing it the most

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Wow I don't see the point of people posting what they voted for and why but why not?
Thunder Emblem FTW

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
Thunder emblem because of the great scripts and title screen ( current one )
if never b/w was in english, then i would vote for that.

Last edited:

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
nooo not now man this is a tough choice uhhhhh i vote pokemon never black and white
well why i guess because i love the sprites tiles and scripts it really stands out

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I really couldn't decide but finally I voted for Never B&W. Why? Both TE and B&W have incredible scripts, battle BGs and tiles. After a close thinkabout I voted for B&W because the maps are better this time.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hey everyone, make sure you vote in the poll, too. Don't want to let anyone's votes not count.. D;

Btw, y'all don't have to post a reason, either. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Never Black n White and Thunder Emblem are on a tie...
This is a very nice voting. I wonder who will win? :>

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I'm voting for Black & White, since I consider it as the "most balanced of the three", solid scripting which creates a mysterious storyline, awesome graphics which make it stand out a bit from the rest, and a few ideas for puzzles and that kind of stuff that are unique.

*adds vote*

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I'll be voting for Pokémon Never Black & White because of its quite superb and well thought out scripts, as well as the very dark, philosophical (in some ways) and fantastic storyline which make the game more of a mystery to play, and the beautiful, solid graphics that make the game a more interesting experience.

I would definitely pay good money for it to play on any system, and I'll wait eagerly for its next release. ҳ̸ҲRichie, or SkOria (on WAH) is a very respectable ROM hacker, and I slightly regret not being able to translate the first beta on time, and leaving him to translate it wholely after I failed. I hope he wins the Hack of the Month. ^^

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I must say, this month's choice was very difficult. In the end, I knew I had made the right decision but I had to do some research to justify my choice. Last month's choices weren't balanced, as in the best hack was obvious. This time, however, I really had to take the time to consider each hack. It's a shame that White hasn't received many votes though, which I think is, unfortunately, due to the fact that it isn't very well known compared to Never Black & White and Thunder Emblem. I'm afraid this is going to turn into a popularity contest :\

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
The Vote's going in!

I vote for Pokémon Black and White. Why? Because the whole game is just...Amazing! I'm locking in my vote for this game!

Years
I vote for pokemon white, why?
Because it has the best scripts out of the three hacks, it's very well planned out, has nice tiles + palettes and it had a great release.
Oh yeah i forgot, it has the best mapping ever !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back