• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snorks Trades!

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
Heyaa!
I was wondering if this Shiny Vaporeon of yours: Vaporeon lvl 57 (Bold) EV Trained
Is a female? :)

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
@ RNC my Shinx says OT: TIM (which is my black version) rather then OT: Snork which is my White 2 version (I traded it over). Is that a problem? I also have DW Nidoran male, tangela female, bellsprout female on my black version and a male omanyte, mincinno UT and snover (NN though) if you're interested

@Creame he's male sorry :(

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
That's fine with me, I'll give you those 1st from my shiny fc and then switch games and get the DW's from you, do you have trash to receive the shinys with??

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
That's fine with me, I'll give you those 1st from my shiny fc and then switch games and get the DW's from you, do you have trash to receive the shinys with??

Yeap, did you want any other DW pokes, cause I can send them instead of trash

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No, if you have others I look later, but I don't want or need the DW's on my shiny game, just trash and then I'll switch games, sorry about the double trade!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
EDIT: Sorry I can't rename any of these as there were all transferred from 1 of my diamond games but if you want a specific poke, I do breed for gender, natures and such!!

Hold up just a bit, I'm looking at my shinys and you must be talking about the EV'ed ones??
Just trying to make sure!!

Last edited:

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
EDIT: Sorry I can't rename any of these as there were all transferred from 1 of my diamond games but if you want a specific poke, I do breed for gender, natures and such!!

no probs, in wifi room now. Ready when you are :)

Hold up just a bit, I'm looking at my shinys and you must be talking about the EV'ed ones??
Just trying to make sure!!

EV'd Glaceon and Heracross, non EV'd ghastly :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok then you will need my 4th white fc, I found the gastly so I know I have the right game in now, I'll see you in there, don't forget these are for trash!!

Back