• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POK?MON: Rising Sun

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Been awhile since I last updated.
Progress has been slow because I havent had much time to work on Rising Sun as I've been busy with various other things.

Mainly I've just been working on maps and a few minor events.

So for the lack of recent updates, I thought I'd post a screenshot of the new Pyao Woods.
RS-Screen9.png
I don't know why but that little pond or water source (whatever it may be) to the East there is really pleasing to my eyes. It seems to add so much. I'm not just saying this sarcastically either. I like the grass spread in the tree gaps. A very well layed out map indeed.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I agree. How about adding some flowers here and there though?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Nice work Avatar! Your maps are great! Progress is progress no matter how fast it is! Anyway I can't wait to see more.

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
Years
Wow!!!!

COOL SCREENIES!!! I wish I had your skills and is this and RM2k or 2k3 or XP game? And what is a CBS and CMS? Man! I am gonna tell my friends about this.

Years
*Bump*
Yes I do realize my thread is quite a few months old, but I didn't want to go and create yet another thread about my game.

I'm just posting in here to let you know that I haven't completely stopped working on my game, it's just that I haven't had much motivation for my project.
Anyway, earlier I started tweaking a bit on the intro and I decided to add the control sequence, as I had not yet done so. However since RPG Maker 2003 uses another set of buttons I had to edit it, here's a screenshot of it how it looks so far.

RS-Screen10.png

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Looks nice, avatar~! Are you going to make a custom border as well?

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Oh.. I'm sure that you'll make a great one anyway.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Nice Job! :classic: This game has a look and feel of a pokemon game made by nintendo! This might as well be diamond and pearl.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
ive played the demo of your game, i was an invisible person walking around, do oyu need any help with the game at all

Years
pikafirefight said:
ive played the demo of your game, i was an invisible person walking around, do oyu need any help with the game at all
That was a demo of my old game, that particular bug has already been fixed. It had to do with an error in the intro part. Plus I've fixed most of the problems that were present in the old Rising Sun.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
*Pokes both of you* Haven't you noticed how old this thread is? *Reports*

Years
smarty_arty said:
*Pokes both of you* Haven't you noticed how old this thread is? *Reports*
Haven't you noticed how this thread was made by me and is about my fan game?

Years
I use RPG Maker 2003, although it's very limited. I never really got around to learning Sphere, and Game Maker is a pain when working with games like this.

Pfreck

??к-Gѕ/Sѕ?
Years
I use RPG Maker 2003, although it's very limited. I never really got around to learning Sphere, and Game Maker is a pain when working with games like this.
i thought it was Sphere XD well good luck with your game ;)

Back