• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: A joke?

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Does this option I'm pointing to in the picture actually just remove size 18 pink Times New Roman formatting or all?

I know it's a stupid question, but I haven't been on for a while.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
That sounds like an annoying font on certain themes, I think it just means it hides that font from your screen and shows it as normal font if someone is using it as their default font on the forums.

Test: Will this hide?

EDIT: No, it does not... it must be a poll or something, and if enough people check it they ban the color. Or maybe it is just a joke. xD

Sajuuk

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
That sounds like an annoying font on certain themes, I think it just means it hides that font from your screen and shows it as normal font if someone is using it as their default font on the forums.

Test: Will this hide?

Nope, nothing. All that happened is the text got bigger.
Nor did anything change, no formatted text got put to regular format.

Sajuuk

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Is it supposed to be some sort of joke option?

Years
It's the option that I suggested a while back - to strip all the annoying formatting that people put in their posts. It doesn't quite seem to be working yet, though.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
It's probably a joke knowing the admins around here...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I checked it and Timbjerr broke my eyes :(

Erica make it work for realz plz?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
Wow guys. It's obviously an option to turn off post formatting for your retinas that just hasn't been implemented and/or isn't working yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
Wow guys. It's obviously an option to turn off post formatting for your retinas that just hasn't been implemented and/or isn't working yet.

^ this.

I doubt it's a joke, just a funny description. i.e. It isn't working yet but it should eventually

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Wait, is it for all fonts and colors or just that one? D:

Because the heading above the box says "disable post formatting", I'm guessing it will make all posts appear as black size 2 Tahoma from your end regardless of whatever kind of crazy post formatting other people use. :D

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
Years
Wait, is it for all fonts and colors or just that one? D:

For all of them, they just used that as an example. It's to disable everyone's text formatting, because there's bound to be people who want to hide all the customizations. So if you don't want to see them, just check that off. Once it's working, I mean.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
What? Don't jump to conclusions and blame me! >:(

Though I definitely approve. I assume it's the feature that blocks you from seeing someone's automatic font customizations. Dunno when it'll be working full-swing, if it isn't already. Audy would be the one to go to for those questions.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
They dont mean Pink 18 New Times Roman, they mean size ? Megenta MS Comic Sans!
face_melt.gif

Turns out it was just one of Mew Ichigo's post in the Ark of the Covenant. D:

Back