• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Leaf Green

Name: Haru.
Badges: 8.
Pokèdex: 63.
Time: 16:21.

Challenge completed.
Tonight I'll start Soul Silver's challenge leg.

330.png

Lv. 77 @ Charcoal (Hacked Item)
Earthquake
Toxic
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw

151.png

Lv. 10
Cut
Fly
Surf
Waterfall

26.png

Lv. 10
Thunder
Flash
Strength
Rock Smash​

Years
I'm not sure if I signed up for this, but I think I would like to do an ultimate challenge using Poliwag->Poliwrath

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
Hey everybody. Just found this site and signed up because these look really fun. I've already beaten Fire Red normally and again for fun with a full team of Electrodes using Self-Destruct. It. Was. Awesome.

Anyway I've never done a Solo run so I'll give this a shot.

I've already gotten my Tauros directly after I got my starter. I'll update after the next gym battle.

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Perfect timing! I'll put you in with everyone else for the past like 10 pages. *Sigh, why did I let it get this bad?*

EDIT: AND EVERYTHING IS UPDATED!!! I put everyone on the challengers list if you applied in the past month, or if you applied earlier and have documented progress in the past month. I updated the champion list through the last time it was updated.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING: I'm not perfect, and could have missed something. If you beat something and didn't get credit for it, or if you signed up last week and weren't added, PM me and I'll fix it for you.

Thanks for sticking to this challenge in my absence, guys. I really appreciate it.

Also, special congratulations goes to Lord Storm, who became the fifth person to finish the Ultimate Solo Challenge. He used a Venusaur.

Last edited:

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
Update #1

Spoiler:

Current status:
Zeus -
128.png

Level - 20
Moves:
Tackle
Rage
Pursuit (Dark attack. Will take Misty's Starmi out very fast)
Horn Attack

Last edited:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
It has been done. I am the first ever (official) Solo Challenge Champ on Pokémon Black! *happy dance*

And damn, it was a tough journey right there at the end. Here are the details(mostly - I'm still leaving out major game spoilers):

Spoiler:

And that makes me the new Champion of the Isshu Region! The strange part is that I've beaten the whole game and haven't even visited three cities. Time to explore for fun! ;D

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
Update #2

Spoiler:

Current Status:
Zeus -
128.png

Level - 39
Moves:
Tackle
Water Pulse
Return
Horn Attack

That's it so far, I'm gonna go make some more progress.

Last edited:

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Heart Gold

Badges: 7.
Pokèdex: 4.
Time: 7:65.

Currently in Route 45 and 46 for some training.

330.png

Lv. 52 @ Charcoal
Iron Tail
Roost
Flamethrower (long time for getting 10k coins)
Dragon Claw

151.png

Lv. 10
Cut
Fly
Surf
Strength

151.png

Lv. 10
Whirlpool
Rock Smash
Waterfall
Dig​

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
So I finally started the last part of my USC with Fireheart, aka Arcanine (At least till B/W comes out in US). Doing the Sinnoh region on Diamond.

Spoiler:
The next step is to go to Pastoria City by way of Soleceon Town and Veilstone City.

Team Cyrus:
Spr_4d_058.png

Fireheart the Naughty Growlithe, ♀ - L31
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Bite, Hidden Power (Ground), Fire Fang, Take Down
Spr_4d_054.png

Pain the Mild Psyduck - L12, ♀
Slave Moves: Flash
Spr_4d_399_f_s.png

Derf the Quirky Bidoof - L3, ♀
Slave Moves: Rock Smash, Cut

In the box are Wings (Starly, ♀) and Penny (Piplup, ♀).

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Badges: 16.
Time: 16:57.

Soul Silver's challenge leg completed.
Defeated Elite Four, then Kanto Gym Leaders. After that, I took on E4 again, and finally on Red.

Tomorrow I'll start in Emerald. Thinking about if should I cheat or not.

330.png

Lv. 86 @ Charcoal
Toxic
Earthquake
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw

151.png

Lv. 10
Cut
Fly
Surf
Strength

151.png

Lv. 10
Whirlpool
Rock Smash
Waterfall
Rock Climb​

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Badges: 16.
Time: 16:57.

Soul Silver's challenge leg completed.
Defeated Elite Four, then Kanto Gym Leaders. After that, I took on E4 again, and finally on Red.

Tomorrow I'll start in Emerald. Thinking about if should I cheat or not.
PorygonZ, can't you do screenshots? Just curious, since you never do them.

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
Years
Welcome back Myrrh :). Looking at the new updated challenger/victor list I would just like to point out that you have forgotten to put down that I have finished the Ultimate solo with Kabutops, the post should be around page.....Something......Something.....10? Maybe I'll check :P.

EDIT: Yes it's the first post on page 10, anyway because I feel like it(and I just managed to get a 90% translated version of black :D) and I feel as if the Ultimate hasn't really been finished without doing this, I'm going to playthrough black with Metagross then Kabutops to truly complete the Ultimate solos I finished awhile ago. Anyway for now my biggest problem will be finding out how to get some lvl 5 belums/kabutos into the game....

EDIT(agian): Found a wild pokemon modifier pretty fast so I can now proceed to the mindless part of every Beldum challenge where you spend an hour training it so it doesn't have to use takedown to kill everything.

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Oh damn, didn't see that. Don't know how I missed it.

ALSO CONGRATULATIONS TO STARGATE1995 FOR BEING THE FIRST TO UMC TWO POKEMON!!!

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
PorygonZ, can't you do screenshots? Just curious, since you never do them.

Well, I did some screenshots only in Fire Red's Trio Species Challenge, and after that... nothing.
If you're fine, when I'll finish the Sapphire part of the Solo Run, I'll do some HoF screenshots.
And, most of the time, I don't like to wrote too much :D

Anyways, I started the Sapphire leg, but I preferred to cheat a Lv. 5 Trapinch in Route 102.
I got the 1st Badge and now I'm in Dewford.

328.png

Lv. 18
Bite
Sand Attack
Faint Attack
Rock Tomb

252.png

Lv. 7
Pound
Flash
Absorb
Cut

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Badges: 5.
Pokèdex: 5.

Three badges to go, now training in Sea Routes.

330.png

Lv. 45
Crunch
Dragonbreath
Dig
Steel Wing

252.png

Lv. 7
Strength
Flash
Rock Smash
Cut

151.png

Lv. 5
Pound
Surf

Last edited:

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
Years
Myrrh, just gonna say that its probably a good idea to put up a little information about black and white on the main post, pretty much saying that it isn't needed for ultimate solos (yet) and pointing out that the finish point for them is after actually defeating the main storyline(meaning it'll be kinda like red seen as you don't verse the champion until finishing the main story line, which happens to include beating the elite four members and some.....other stuff which I wont mention for spoilers) incase anyone(like wingman, and me in the case of my ultimate) wants o atemp soloing these games.

EDIT: So far I've only earned 3 badges and am just leaving artys gym, haven't really done much but thats mostly because of the extremely boring time I have training Beldum until he evolves in Metang, ow well he's evolved now so I should be able to do alot tomorrow. Anyway will being bored training Beldum I created a little Metagross userbar :P.
180px376metagross.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back