• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Thanks for letting me join sry I haven't been on I've been sick (allergies spelling?) you say lemons could win but it could also be that mudkips can win too. Lik if the mudkips eat the lemons then they win but if they get squrit in the eye then lemons would win see? ^_^

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Yep. I wonder how many people on PC have an electric mouse apart of there name? Like me, I haze +el pal which means Plusle pal which is an electric mouse.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
Also Pikachu Rainbow style changes colors depending on location status feeling and freindship

Also Even though Pikachu is weak to ground I think It could still lean Fissure. And since It is all types Fissure and Sheer cold gains +70 accuracy.

Learns At Lv. 65

Effect for both attacks : One hit K.O

Cannot not affected by Sturdy pokemon. Fissure cannot be affected by Flying Either....

Also If mudkip is training Before battling and learns Sheer cold If it hits Bye - bye lemons!
If mudkip ate the lemon Won`t they swallow seeds?
They won`t know because their babies!
Then Pikachu come And thunders the lemons..........
Super Effective Hit!
Lemons and mudkips lose........
Pikachu also stops the cute mudkip from choking!

Everbody loses!( Except for Pikachu..)

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
U guys scare me! the mudkip would spit the seeds up and make a shrine of their fave pokemon! Which is........ fill it in.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Um, I dunno. WHy do they belong together!? DOes the ketchup make its cheeks stay red?! XD

Years
^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
Does anybody support Pikatchup Shipping? Pikachu and that darn bottle of redness belong together, oh yeah...
Pikachu and ketchup, sitting in a tree...XD No, because the ketchup would be gone in a little while...in pikachu's mouth. XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
+el_pal said:
Um, I dunno. WHy do they belong together!? DOes the ketchup make its cheeks stay red?! XD
Remember that episode in Season 1. I think Ash& gang were in Dark City, or something, and Pikachu was in love with the ketchup that scyther split open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back