• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Right, right! I mean, neither Mime Jr nor Dustox could have beaten WOBBUFFET out. Not the only question is when. Decolora? XY beginning? Actually... I wonder if they'd use Wobbu as a promo if he gets and evo in XY. That'd be cray. But yeah he's totes coming back soon. <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Me neither, but eh. It's a thought. Also I wonder if Jessie will properly use him more often after his return?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Then again, moves doesn't really affect much in the anime universe.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Sure they do! They sometimes affect the battles more than in gameverse because it's less about level and even type and more about timing and the creative ways that they can be used. J&J tend to just attack without really considering move choice- which is why Jessie has a hard time using Wobbuffet- while Ash is usually more creative with his move and Pokémon use. That's usually why he can take down their machines and foil their plans.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So wow the TRio are really back to normal in Decolora <33 And Giovanni seems to actually like them now? I guess he can't go years and years without starting to become a bit fond of their dumbness. And they did do pretty well for him in Unova.

Years
How have I not joined this yet!?

Username: Cirno
Partner(s): Lillipup, Murkrow
What do you think of Team Rocket's role in the N series of the anime? I looove them. They're back to being their old selves while still retaining some of that cool factor they had in their black outfits throughout Best Wishes. I love how involved with Plasma they are and that their story hasn't fallen off the series like I thought it would before. <3;

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
How have I not joined this yet!?

Username: Cirno
Partner(s): Lillipup, Murkrow
What do you think of Team Rocket's role in the N series of the anime? I looove them. They're back to being their old selves while still retaining some of that cool factor they had in their black outfits throughout Best Wishes. I love how involved with Plasma they are and that their story hasn't fallen off the series like I thought it would before. <3;

I'll add your right away!

I really want to see Meowth use Night Slash. He did claim to be learning it after all...

tnfsf11

Username: AnonygooseD
Partners: Ditto & Trubbish

What do you think of Team Rocket's role in the N series of the anime?
Er, idk never watched unova :P but from what I've heard they're back to their old selves again & I'd love that...

Zoka

Rocket grunt
Years
username:zoka
partners: Meowth and houndour
current topic: i like the original trio's pokemon from the first season nothing beats the classics they should bring them back

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sorry, but you can't revive threads that have gone over one month without posts, and unfortunately this club passed that point about 2 weeks ago :( You're free to remake the club if you want to though :)

Ar4VX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back