• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
Yeah better not rush take your time to make a bug free hack this new beta is a bug fest :(

Anyway here are the last bugs i found

Those arrows shouldnt be here in Safari Zone they are used when you are near a door etc theres nothing here
t7lwew.png
2w6bble.png

Small black spot in the tree seems out of place
2cffwg3.png

In lake monsters cave when i stand here if i go to the left i end up here
2hyl4z9.png
2zrkfas.jpg

This happens during
this event... after the event if i go to this spot the pokemon ows are there if i try to talk to them game freezes
1247vy1.png
evc6za.png

After the event with lake monster this scene plays but its not complete, the player says something but the screen goes black and the event ends...
xge2q9.png

Same happens with this scene jesses dialogue is cut off scene ends right here
mije49.png

Same thing again, before and after the player fights moltres with aerodactyl the scene ends before the full dialogue completes
9is5xz.png

And this also happened in magmar event Giovanni was talking to james and jesse and in the end the scene ends while he is still talking i got no pic for that scene though

This dialogue happens after i unlock the secret door in cinnabar island when the door is unlocked already...
2z3qa14.png

When i enter a battle with 2 pokemon while i only got 1 pokemon left and the rest are fainted this happens
The fainted pokemon doesnt get any exp or cant attack but its there
Some times i get a clone of my pokemon which is the only 1 left and the clone can attack, this bug was present in 4.5 too
5lb56x.png

This is a twin fight but before the battle and after i win only 1 twin ow is present
If i move around a bit the other 1 appears
And later i found a twin in this place lol
161mjxv.png
20fuiah.png
2jf0lqa.png

He asks if i visited the safari zone no matter if i answer yes or no theres nothing happening
2e0ob39.jpg

I get Surf HM from him yet later in the Dragonite event i search for a surf HM while i already got 1 which dissapears when misty saves me from the Dragonite and asks for a Krabby to trade for her Gyarados
nyv3wj.jpg

And which brings me where i stopped playing.. the infamous Moltres and Sabrina scene in Pallet Town
I dont think you use a bad rom we all download the same firered 1.0 rom from the internet if you had a bad rom then this hack would had worse bugs in our roms
Could be a bug happening in mobile emulators or because the player did the events in a different order etc
Notice that i had a similar bug with mistys scene in a older beta but it was fixed in a newest beta
29ab5v.png

I hope you fix those bugs and release beta 6 someday

Btw here is what i found about 1.0 and 1.1 difference

there are two north american versions of firered and leafgreen, version 1.0 and version 1.1.

this only really matters when using a cheat device.

the master code and anti-dma code for cheat devices are different depending on the version of the game, although, most other codes will work on both version.

however, any ROM patch codes for one version will not work on the other version.

So there are no fixes just a difference in cheat codes thats why people make fire red hacks on 1.0
And nvm about the berries bug i confused it with another pokemon game lol

I also have a suggestion about the mew and moltres battles since the player loses can you make those battles simple scenes instead having to fight them since i win them which makes no sence
Or atleast make the first battle with Mew having higher lvl so he can beat the player then the normal scene plays i think its hard to do that but its possible to make a script for this since i know a hack which made this possible

Last edited:

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Hi! This is my first time playing the game and I only have two issues really.

Every time I try to use the cut HM I get a frozen glitch of James and I can't move so I have to load my last game. That also means I have to use a walk through walls cheat and I'm stuck at getting Giovanni to Pewter City. The museum isn't on fire or anything like that. We got out of Diglett Cave and I found the yellow stone and a fossil but after the dialogue I had to use the walk through walls cheat to get through the tree and when I got to Pewter City nothing happened.
I know your busy I just wanted to throw that into the mix and to see if anyone else has these problems.
Take care! :)

Years
Hi! This is my first time playing the game and I only have two issues really.

Every time I try to use the cut HM I get a frozen glitch of James and I can't move so I have to load my last game. That also means I have to use a walk through walls cheat and I'm stuck at getting Giovanni to Pewter City. The museum isn't on fire or anything like that. We got out of Diglett Cave and I found the yellow stone and a fossil but after the dialogue I had to use the walk through walls cheat to get through the tree and when I got to Pewter City nothing happened.
I know your busy I just wanted to throw that into the mix and to see if anyone else has these problems.
Take care! :)

Strange, i found 2 fossils and a stone key item then i went out of the cave and used cut then went to Pewter City and there was fire on the museum and the event was ok

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Beta 5.5 still has the bug which eevee cannot evolve through the sun/moon stones

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Strange, i found 2 fossils and a stone key item then i went out of the cave and used cut then went to Pewter City and there was fire on the museum and the event was ok

Yeah since we didn't have to use cut until Erika I didn't notice but I got to her gym after getting the Eevee and I had to use the walk through walls cheat to get to her cause when I used cut my sprite turned into James and it froze entirely. Then I went to go south of Fuschia City after the safari thing, the guy told me I need strength and I went to Diglett Cave. I had to use walk through walls to get in and had no trouble going through there. When I got out we had the dialogue and he was like "onward to pewter city!" I was like "yay!" cause this is one of my favorite parts of the manga. So I had to use the walk through walls glitch AGAIN to go through the tree and there was no fire or anything. I thought talking to guys in the museum or looking at fossils would trigger it but nothing happened :( I'm sad cause I love this game and I've been playing non stop and I think I'm gonna have to restart it or something...

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
There are 2 same fossils of anorith. I think must be liliep. And about eeveelutions (at the erica's arch, it has said that eevee can evolve into 8 different pokemon right), eevee evolves to: leafeon(leafstone), jolteon(thunderstone), flareon(firestone), vaporeon(waterstone), glaceon(any of jolteon, flareon, leafeon, etc... + waterstone), umbreon(???), espeon(???) and sylveon(???) and they can be devolve by use of sunstone and moonstone. And also as i have said in my earlier post problem with sprites of glaceon and leafeon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
Great hack. I love the manga series no rush when do you think it will be done? I just love the hack

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hey I encountered an oddity or glitch or bug ( really don't know what to call it).After leaving mount moon after defeating the rhydon and when I open the menu and check my bag in front of mistyand then close thwe menu the misty sprite is replaced by red's OW sprite and this red sprite that has taken the place of the misty sprite moves and not the red sprite the player was using.This leads to restricted movement.

Years
For anybody whos getting the glitch when going to Prof. Oak's lab where you get stuck in that room with Sabrina, If you go around to the right side of the lab, and enter it that way, it'll shift to a cutaway and no freeze. I know that it's still a major bug, but it's a temporary fix. c:

PokeaFreak

Just a Fan
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2018
Will you be doing the Emerald adventure as well? Like ,they go to the sevii islands and find deoxys ?It's a great hack btw.(:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I know I said I'll resume work after 1 week, but currently in Uni, I'm in the week where there's a lot of assessment, so I want to get those out of the way first. People who is supportive thank you, people who are rushing me and keep sending me emails to hurry up, well go away. I have a life outside of hacking, and I'm not getting paid to do it.
It's fine if you are busy with University course's. I myself think I know what you mean since I am really busy with College course's. Midterms are coming up for my different courses after all.

You have a life of your own so no need to rush.
You have proven before that you won't just abandon this hack so I am confident in waiting for a few weeks if necessary.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
how do you get around moltres glitch in pallet town?

For anybody whos getting the glitch when going to Prof. Oak's lab where you get stuck in that room with Sabrina, If you go around to the right side of the lab, and enter it that way, it'll shift to a cutaway and no freeze. I know that it's still a major bug, but it's a temporary fix. c:

Its not working maybe im doing it wrong?

Last edited:

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
So is no one else having the cut glitch or is that just me? Because when I just reopened my save file it lost the data it had saved from pewter and I ended up doing the Erika storyline again and the cut glitch is still there xP

Years
how do you get around moltres glitch in pallet town?

Its not working maybe im doing it wrong?

Well when you surf north from cinnabar island to Pallet town, immediately after getting to pallet town, fun left and then go heal your pkmn at the pkmn center or something. Then run around the top part of oaks lab and attempt to enter from the right side.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
I actually figured out what I did wrong and got through to end of beta 5.5! AMAZING game so far, you've made something amazing! Whenever you get around to the next part, I will gladly support and test it out!
Thank you for such an amazing game =^.^=

Trainer 781

This looks to be an amazing hack. I will definitely start playing this when this will be completed.

Back