• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
I dont think its gonna work i tried again thanks anyway!

Well when you surf north from cinnabar island to Pallet town, immediately after getting to pallet town, fun left and then go heal your pkmn at the pkmn center or something. Then run around the top part of oaks lab and attempt to enter from the right side.

Im doing it on gba4ios and its still not working shoot

I figure out oaks lab part but how do you get to saffron city?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 9, 2014
my game froze after i lost to leader St.(whatever) at the ship, and when i when back to the ship poliwhirl was there i talked to it then it froze.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
What to do after blaine asks me to go to secret lab and when i talk to him, he keeps saying
M.....Moltres.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Can't wait for the beta 6 to release! Could you tell me the exact date :|? Btw, can I use save game in those beta games b4 to load in beta 6?

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
someone mentioned there was another hack like this, but in japanese.
does anyone know where i can find it?

also, i didn't like the main trainer sprite very much so i made one myself.
it's not 100% perfect but still, i think it's pretty close.
here's a preview:
bVo4dq8.png
0ws9PYZ.png

eCP2toT.png
uhER47p.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
Someone helps me plz, now i'm in lavender town and don't know how to walk throught. I talked to all the people in town but nothing happen

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
I also made another sprite to the red and is complete, but I can not put it here because I do not have enough post

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
i'm done to but i still feel that my back sprite needs improvement.
try to post more, by talking about general pokemon stuff, like what's your fav pokemon or something. do this to get 15 posts.

i really like to see your version

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Why am I stuck in Misty's house? I can't move I can just move the camera and nothing else!

I am stuck in misy's house and I can't mve. What shuld I do??

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Okay have you gotten past articuno yet? I don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't gotten there yet. Shoot me a message and tell me exactly where you are in the game :)

I have completed Articuno event and i am doing the molteres event!Read my previous post.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
oh wowzers. this game looks great. gotta try this. or I would say that but first I gotta hunt down something that can patch the ips to the rom(I wonder why most hacks are ips and not ups....)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
oh wowzers. this game looks great. gotta try this. or I would say that but first I gotta hunt down something that can patch the ips to the rom(I wonder why most hacks are ips and not ups....)

Just download Lunar IPS if you're playing on a computer, or if you're playing on an Android phone then download a fire red ROM and an app called Power Patcher.

Back