• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
The hack seems like a lot of fun, will get to playing it after running over the FAQ

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2018
How do you play the game?
Plz dont ignore me ok cause I really want to play

jmc

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
i have found a bug .. once you defeat team rocket due i meen jassie and james in sixth island.. they going up and the screen is going with them and the game freeze
fix this bug please

This happened to me as well. You lose control of your character. Unfortunately, I permanently lost my save file because I saved my game on Six Island, and whenever I restarted, this glitch would happen. So it's a possibly game-breaking glitch.

Years
I've been playing your game in Vizzed for a while.
Your hack is by FAR my favorite hack.
Modified movepools for pokemon, modified moves in both power and PP
Moddified stats for pokemon. Free awesome items.
my MOST favorite pokemon as a starter! ( Tyrogue) Which even got stat increasing!
Hitmonlee with increased attack. I've been Ev training on your game for months. And i can't get Enough! I've specially registed to this site to get a taste of this game on my Phone!
Dude, Please, keep the great work! I love your work!
-Yngwie

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 21, 2015
Thanks man this hack by far is the best. But I didn't like the way to catch the starters such as cyndaquil because I killed some of them by mistake.

jmc

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Hi, I'm trying to catch all 386 in this game, but I can't find Shuckle. Is it included in this game?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
hey this game looks amazing. and I can't wait to play. but I'm a dumb question. what sort of emulator do I need to play this I tried to download it 5 times

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Hey, not sure if you're still active on this thread but if you are, I'm dying to know why you chose the three starters. You say on the opening post that 'they are similar', but I don't really see it... just super curious. Would you be kind enough to explain? Because as I see it, Trapinch is clearly the 'best' choice. Its final evolution is DRAGON and its base stats pwn the final evolutions of the other two (which are only 2-stage pokemon).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
This hack is awesome and it needs physical/special split to be AWESOME. Also, Misty's Luvdisc is hax...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 5, 2014
Is there only 2 Eevee in the game? Would be cool to have all of them. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
hello i patch the game but i can play it because after the intro and the names of characters the screen still black and i cant play it can you post the game patched please sorry for my bad english

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey looks like a good game. By the way nice concept art. Who make it ? and the screens are looking great. Anyway well done.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Hi.. i want to ask regarding my boy emulator. i already play 1vs1 colosseum with leafgreen & firered... how to play 4 players simultaneously? i mean multi battle... is it possible??

Riaked

PKMN Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 30, 2021
What level does Tyrouge evolve? Mine is level 21 already but not evolving?

Back