• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres?

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres?

• Articuno

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Moltres

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
I loved using zapdos in Pokémon Stadium.
BUTT! I never actually caught him in my pokémon yellow.
I always went for MEWTWO!

Elincia

Arisa Gracia: Protagonist
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2016
I love Articuno personally, but I could only ever catch Zapdos.
So Zapdos I guess. :P

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Zapdos! It has a special place in my heart since it was the first holographic pokemon card I ever got. ^-^

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
Years
Zapados will always be my favorite of the birds. I usually like fire the most but Zapados was and instant favorite of the three once I had seen it. I also got a holo Zapados this random day when I was younger from buying one random pack of cards at Walgreens. That was a happy day, about 16 years ago. I can't remember if it was my first holo but it was one of my first for sure.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
Years
To be honest, Articuno. I just love its design. Moltress reminds me of fried chicken and Zapdos is a bit to spiky for my taste. So, Articuno!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Most definitely Zapdos!
I love his design the most out of the trio, and his typing makes him very useful
Hey, he was my very first legendary as well :D

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Zapdos. I enjoyed having another electric-type on my team, it was great. He looked very cool for me as well, so I eventually decided I like him most out of the three. The one that came next is Articuno.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I definitely like Articuno's design best. I'm a big fan of ice and sparkles so Arti filled this passion! :D

I heard it's not good in battling though. xD

Years
I really like all of them so there isn't much difference between them for me. Purely because I like fire types and like its design I went for Moltres, but Articuno and Zapdos look pretty majestic themselves.

How good they are for battling doesn't affect me too much, they're all more than good enough for in game battles and I don't battle much competitively. So overall, Moltres just narrowly. I'm amazed I'm the only one to vote for it, I didn't think it would be disliked this much in comparison to the other two.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Zapdos is my new favorite after watching him absolutely decimate the Elite Four in Twitch Plays Pokemon. Not sure they would have ever won without him.

Back