• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minimal energy deck (water, fighting, dragon)

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
So basically the jist of this deck is to do damage fast. Gabites get garchomps out who do lots of damage for not a lot of energy. Tornadus movs energys to where i need them and the rest of the pokemon just dont need many energies. Now please take into account i made this deck on a whim and dont expect it to be great or anything. But please tell me how i could improve :D

Pokemon-
Gible x3 (dragons exalted, 87/124)
Gabite x2 (dragons exalted, 89/124)
Garchomp x1 (dragons exalted, 90/124)
Garchomp x1 (dragons exalted, 91/124)
Piplup x1 (dark explorers, 27/108)
Prinplup x1 (dark explorers, 28/108)
Empoleon x1 (dark explorers, 29/108)
Tornadus x1 (emerging powers, 98/98)
Buizel x2 (dragons exalted, 32/124)
Floatzel x1 (dragons exalted, 33/124)
Staryu x1 (next destinies, 23/99)
Starmie x1 (next destinies, 24/99)
Mienfoo x1 (next destinies, 67/99)
Mienshao x1 (noble victories, 70/101)
Fighting energy x6
Water energy x13
Blend energy water, lightning, fighting, metal x2
Cheren x4
Pokedex x3
Pokemon communication x2
Rocky helmet x1
Energy retrival x2
Great ball x2
Energy search x1
Cilan x1
Potion x2
Rescue scarf x1
Energy switch x1
Giant cape x1

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
To me this looks like a somewhat weaker version of Garchomp/Altaria. That deck focuses on getting Garchomp out as fast as possible and using Altaria's ability to raise the power of Garchomp's moves by 20. That deck runs very little energy (I think it's 8 Water / 4 Blend) and can do 100+ damage on turn 2 (depending on the number of Altaria's you can get.)

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
The Altaria cartercr is referring to is from Dragons Exalted. You have to be careful that people don't use Pokemon Catcher to bring it up and KO it, though, as it's only got 70 HP.

The two cards I hate most in this format. Pokemon Catcher and Darkrai EX... (That's the main card that will kill your Altaria's. I mean Eels could do it, but he'd have to do 40 to himself... Zekrom EX can do it as well, but needs either a heads or to discard energy. Basically what I'm saying is, watch out for Darkrai.

Back