• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Hey, uhhh is this the nuzlocke edition or something? I'm playing on a psp with the latest gpSP and when i lose a match instead of going to the poke center my screen goes black and stays that way. Right now i'm caught using a save state in a battle i cannot win.
If you are problem progressing try to play your save with VBA by copying it on PC. Hope this helps because I have done this sort of thing before!!!

nouswalkons

Overcooked Egg
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
*sighs* I started Nuzlocking this game and so far I've found two shinies... a Beedrill and a Shuckle. Which is both fantastic, but torturous, without the capability to trade them to my physical games... I want a real shiny Beedrill & Shuckle. :<

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Hey, uhhh is this the nuzlocke edition or something? I'm playing on a psp with the latest gpSP and when i lose a match instead of going to the poke center my screen goes black and stays that way. Right now i'm caught using a save state in a battle i cannot win.

You timed your patch badly. There was a gamebreaking issue durina an hour in which whiteout crashed the game. Re-patch and play again.

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Congratulations on the hack! I had never seen one so advanced in ASM, this place is definitely the most advanced in terms of that.

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
i absolutely love this game, the updates have been great :)

im working on a little something myself (not a ROM hack or anything) just something that will appeal to fans of the anime

MrMespirit

A finder of legends!
Years
Trainer name:Mist
Class:Pokemon Ranger
Items:None
Pokemon:Espeon,Xatu,Kabutops
Before dailog:"I found my pokemon in this forest".
Beaten dailog:"I should have switched out"!
After battle:"have this Persim berry"1

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Trainer name:Mist
Class:Pokemon Ranger
Items:None
Pokemon:Espeon,Xatu,Kabutops
Before dailog:"I found my pokemon in this forest".
Beaten dailog:"I should have switched out"!
After battle:"have this Persim berry"1

dude..seriously? You read the post so you know that you are to send that via the bug report method. Not post it on here. This was stated on the same page that you read the trainer request on. The very same.

Years
i go to download this game and it has four options. Mirror 1-4. Whats the difference? And are these patches? if so i gotta get out my old labtop to patch this.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Just a quick update, but I started Uni again this week on the 8th. So for those that have been keeping up to date with the Live Beta, the progress and speed of releases will be slower than they were since Jan 1st. In the past, I'd stop working on LC while in Uni term and get back on holidays. This time, I'm going to keep working full on as much as possible.

In the 1st of Jan, the builds have gone from 00001 to 00245 and counting. There's been almost 30 new builds in the last 24 hours, so I guess things are not *that* slow hehe.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the Trainer Requests submissions so far. The competition is ongoing until I post that it's over. When will that be, well I don't know yet. I've started adding some already in the OI on the Routes 54+.

Current development stage is at Safari Town, the final place on Sunburst Island. After that we'll be moving on to Island 3, which you guys can find out which one it'll be when it's accessible.

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
i remember back along that flashcart support was re-enabled for Liquid Crystal. best thing to do is just give it a try anyway

Years
Hi there ^^

I'm loving this game but I don't know where to go now... I just defetead Blaine (and all leaders but Blue) and can't use Dive for some reason. I'm using the newest Beta, by the way. What should I do to continue my game?

Thanks in advance ^-^

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
I love how you present LC every Beta update like it's a total new game just started again for the 7th time :S

Not sure I know what you mean, but quick check of the FAQ on the first post would result in this:

Q: Do I need to restart my game to play the newest Beta?
A: You must re-patch onto a new ROM for every new Live Beta download, you can simply re-use your old save as before unless otherwise stated on the release.

I have no sounds, only pokemon cryes//Ich hab keine töne, nur pokemon rufe D:

Try and repatch it.

Hi there ^^

I'm loving this game but I don't know where to go now... I just defetead Blaine (and all leaders but Blue) and can't use Dive for some reason. I'm using the newest Beta, by the way. What should I do to continue my game?

Thanks in advance ^-^

Have a look around Cinnabar Island.

Well, I tried it, but the EZ4 didn't like the rom so I got a white screen. Or some color screen IDK. Anyway, if anybody knows a way to make this hack work on EZ4, please pm or vm me. Thanks.

It works as I play it on EZ4 every day. You just have to do something to the rom then flash it to the NOR. I'll post up what to do later.

Shiny Zard

Call me Iroh.:Zard Collector:
Years
Trainer Name: Citrix
Trainer Class: Cooltrainer
Trainer Items: Full RESTORE

Trainer's Pokémon: Latias, Totodile, Rayquaza, Lugia, Mew, Absol

Before Battle dialog: Helllo, child I'm Citrix!
Beaten dialog: No! This cannot be!
After Battle dialog: The Jhoto region and Kanto region are connected.

nouswalkons

Overcooked Egg
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
How do I get my Pokegear to function as the Vs Seeker? It just says "Nothing happened!" everytime I use it, I assume I need a card from somewhere...

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
I feel like a nub, but I've beaten Jasmine and visited Lake Rage and nothing's triggered either the Goldenrod event or the Red Gyarados event. Do I have to visit the ship?

Back