• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Charge

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
For a second I thought this was your new project, moving up to progressing! ;-;

Anywho, what a lovely titlescreen you have - and the backsprite for the player looks good as well. A few grammar mistakes in your screenshots though :(.

Is this back in production now? ^_^

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
For a second I thought this was your new project, moving up to progressing! ;-;

Anywho, what a lovely titlescreen you have - and the backsprite for the player looks good as well. A few grammar mistakes in your screenshots though :(.

Is this back in production now? ^_^

Yes, it is back! :O

Here's the title screeny:
1basjRt.png

Years
"island of twist."

I'm pretty sure this makes no sense. Perhaps "island of twists" would work better, though I don't know what the context is. Do you mean plot twists or physical turns?

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
"island of twist."

I'm pretty sure this makes no sense. Perhaps "island of twists" would work better, though I don't know what the context is. Do you mean plot twists or physical turns?

Sorry, I'm not good at English so.. ): Perhaps twists it is.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
i just finished mapping the south path and started scripting for the starters.

Can someone think of a good three combination?

Back