• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I feel so stupid

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
So I was riding bike to Behind The Wheel, and I forgot my wallet (which had my permit in it). I started going back home and was calling my friend to tell the instructor that I would be late. All of a sudden I hit the back of a pick-up truck and was laying on the ground. All these old ladies at a garage sale across the street ran over and helped me, and I had to call my dad to come get me. Now I am going to have to make up a day, and I am really sore. Not to mention the two gashes on my left leg accompanying all the normal bumps and bruises I have.

Talk about embarrassing and/or painful crashes you've been in or seen.

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
So I was riding bike to Behind The Wheel, and I forgot my wallet (which had my permit in it). I started going back home and was calling my friend to tell the instructor that I would be late. All of a sudden I hit the back of a pick-up truck and was laying on the ground. All these old ladies at a garage sale across the street ran over and helped me, and I had to call my dad to come get me. Now I am going to have to make up a day, and I am really sore.

lindsayshawcrowbarcrazy.jpg

This wouldn't happen to be you would it?

Ayselipera

Well anyways I was riding my bike with my dad and my aunt drove by. So I was waving to her without looking and crashed into my dad. Anyways, I fell into the middle of the road so the car behind me slammed the brakes and everyone in the car was laughing at me. Quite embarressing.

Hope that makes you feel less alone :)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Just tell everyone it was the grues and you'll be fine.

Besides, what where you thinking in the first place of calling while driving. You can pause that stupid thing at the side of the road no?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
So I was riding bike to Behind The Wheel, and I forgot my wallet (which had my permit in it). I started going back home and was calling my friend to tell the instructor that I would be late. All of a sudden I hit the back of a pick-up truck and was laying on the ground. All these old ladies at a garage sale across the street ran over and helped me, and I had to call my dad to come get me. Now I am going to have to make up a day, and I am really sore.

Soo, your point is...?

I mean, I'm real sorry that happened to you and all, but seriously...

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
Years
lol, i would feel stupid if i did that also. i ride my bike everyday and txt at the same time and ride with no hands and not even hit anything. im special! oh and Nemaru, your hilarious! haha

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
I'm not sure, but is this the incident you were refering to?
tricyclerammingintoapickuptruck.png

I'm pretty sure you're on the bike. Not sure.
Yeah. That's me... minus the suit and with the addition of some blood. I have two pretty decent sized gashes on the left side of my knee.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
At least you weren't on roller skates!
God those things are unstoppable...
Yeah. I prefer skateboarding. I find that a plank on wheels is more controllable than two shoes with wheels. Although I used to suck at even riding a skateboard, and I got a huge gash on my knee. (I think I might be accident prone?)

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
I do that sort of stuff all the time.
I almost knocked myself unconscious by riding my bike into a brick wall. I wasn't paying attention, so I lost control. Hurt pretty bad.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Scooter. 50 degrees hill. Plants all over the place. Yep. Lots of scatches bruises and scars. I think brain damage as well...

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Well I almost tipped a loadall over the edge of a bank (as in slope, not money building).

Never actually crashed anything though.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2009
You should wear safety gear, naughty naughty. Well, it's better than getting ran over while on a scooter while crossing on a green light. A drunk driver ran me over and he got arrested, it was 3 years ago though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Soo, your point is...?

I mean, I'm real sorry that happened to you and all, but seriously...
Did you not read the full post?

Talk about embarrassing and/or painful crashes you've been in or seen.
That being said, I was only involved in two crashes. One of them involved rear ending a parked car, which was fairly embarrassing for me, but I felt bad since my mother and my brother had to go to the hospital. Shame though since it was a block or two away from my house. :(

The other accident involved a trip to my Great Aunt's house down in PA. But unfortunately, I really don't remember much from that accident.

Back