• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels 3: Hypnotized War [T] OOC/SU

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Crap! I forgot to fill my SU out!

Name: Minato Shuzen

Team: Scizor (Hiroju), Poliwrath (Chakun), Hitmonlee (Senju), Floatzel (Tobirama), Electabuzz (Raiden), Magmar (Hashirama)
Legendary: Latias

Appearance: Minato stands at 6'8, being rather tall for a man of any age. He has long, blonde hair that spikes out in many different directions. His skin, by comparison, is rather pale. He normally wears a yellow sleeveless shirt and tight-fitting black pants, not to be confused with skinny jeans. They are more loose than that. He has bright blue eyes the shade of the ocean. He's more agile and lean than he is muscular, but he has powerful leg muscles, and in turn, he is faster than the average bear.

Personality: Minato is very bright and optimistic. He is always smiling his big, funny smile, and tends to love it. Smiling is his favorite. He is always trying to make people feel better and see the brighter side of the darkness, always saying things like, "Don't worry. The sun will come out tomorrow!" or "The grass is always greener on the other side." He's always wanting to help out a friend, always wanting to help out. Minato is also very brave, if anything. He loves the thrill of risking his life and danger, and loves duking it out with his Scizor, Hiroju, just for the Helll of it.

History: A Secret. I'm stealing the idea! >: D

Other: Minato has a deathly fear of flying

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Sorry, but I don't think I can join this Rp x.x sorry if I took up or wasted anyone's time. I'm just having trouble finding time to join new Roleplays.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Guys I am so sorry about my disappearance. I honestly didn't forget, but I couldn't make myself get on. My nanny (mom's mom, really close to her) had a stroke, and I just couldn't deal with much. I had to take a breather. I am so sorry. I'm willing to get this going if you guys are, but I need to know if you guys are still willing to. Again, I am so, so sorry. This hopefully shouldn't happen again, things look better with her, and some other issues that came up that I can't really talk about. I am so sorry!

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Its all good Miley, RL always comes first. -smashes his fist into his palm- But all that aside I'm willing to give it another go ! Who's with me ?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
PC'ers! TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL! (Roughly translates into "We should totally start the roleplay")

Also, I'm moving my SU up.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back