• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's a FLAMING new user!

Flame Eruption

Typhlosion eruption!
Years
We can feel the heat, the flaming new user is here! <I do not know if you feel the heat... But hello everyone! I am proud to be at the pokecommunity forums, and I will listen to the rules. Call me flame. THE VOLCANO JUST ERUPTED!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, I am making a hack. A hack of fire red and a remake of crystal...? Well I am just happy to be here, at pokecommunity.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
OMG! I can really feel the heat! Oh, Its too hot in here!!! *melts*
That was really a burning intro you gave there! ;D
BTW, Flaming is not allowed at PC! XD(That was a joke. The word 'flame' in your username really makes it a good joke! XD But don't take it seriously!)

Anyways, Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums Flame Eruption!
Its nice to know that you've already read the rules. So, have fun! ;D

Years
You flame people?
*reported*.
Totally kidding. Nice introduction, lol. Welcome to PC! Read the rules and all that tomfoolery...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello and welcome to pc, hope you enjoy yourself here, do read the rules and hope to see you in the trade section soon!!

Should we get a cup or a bucket?? How big is this flame!!

Last edited by a moderator:

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
Should I Get Some Water? xD

Welcome to Pokecommunity We are Better than the other side of the pillow

Should we get a cup or a bucket?? How big is this flame!!

We May Even Need a Fire Truck:paranoid:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
Welcome to PC, have fun, enjoy your stay, and please dont flame peoples.

Nice intro though, that got my attention.

Back