• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SALUTATION

Years
UNCORNDANZPARTyyY comin in hot to the pokemoncommunity, but on a real note. I like walks on the beach with my blaziken, aw snap, ralph just called me and said he spends more time with his goldeen then his kids. kids suck! trade with me or battle sometime! no hackkks I keep it 100%

Years
UNCORNDANZPARTyyY comin in hot to the pokemoncommunity, but on a real note. I like walks on the beach with my blaziken, aw snap, ralph just called me and said he spends more time with his goldeen then his kids. kids suck! trade with me or battle sometime! no hackkks I keep it 100%

Hi there Unicorndanzparty, welcome aboard. :)

You have joined PC, the friendliest Pokemon forum in the universe. We have loads of stuff to keep you entertained, and a friendly memberbase.

I see you are interested in battling and trading, well we have the Battle Center and Trade Corner to get you covered. Just remember, if you want to share your Friend Code the best place is to do it is in your signature. That way people can contact you if they are seeking to trade or battle with you. I guarantee you'll make some friends along the way.

Well, enjoy your stay and if you ever need help feel free to message me or a moderator.

- Hikari10

Back