• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
Hey Neti, I just found a tile error in snowspire city. click the spoiler to see it (duh, what else would I put in there).
Spoiler:
haha thanks for pointing it out^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
This looks god damn amazing!! O_O
It would be neat to see a Pokemon game with seasons, where the game actually changes climates every week or so. :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
This hack is great! I'm enjoying it a lot.
The graphical part of this very good. The scripts are also very good.
Good luck with the hack.
I wait for updates!

I will use a support bar xD

Last edited:
Years
This hack is awesome. It was my favorite hack of all time. The problem is, the Rom Reaverz YouTube channel blocked me for no reason and now I can't say how awesome their hack is. I don't even know why they blocked me. It sucks. I'm FESacredStones from YouTube.

Neti

Inactive
Years
This hack is awesome. It was my favorite hack of all time. The problem is, the Rom Reaverz YouTube channel blocked me for no reason and now I can't say how awesome their hack is. I don't even know why they blocked me. It sucks. I'm FESacredStones from YouTube.
dunno why you were blocked... i removed the ban

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Are there any updates?
If not, then you should try learning scripting yourself, Neti.
You should learn it because I'm sure it'll be faster than waiting for MT (Master Track) to get back on track, so... don't take this as an insult, take this as a very important suggestion.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
Nice Halo remix.

The terrain looks really stunning, and from what I have seen, the story is pretty good.

Back