• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think it's Physical. When I go on Smogon or Serebii, I see pursuit for attackers, rather than special attackers.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years
I did say Chess, but never mind. In a battle, Metagross would win. It doesn't even have to use the ever-defiant Pursuit, as long as it's physical, Alakazam will die. They just can't take hits. Meteor Mash or Earthquake would do the trick, especially if you've speed-boosted with Agility beforehand.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, regardless, Metagross would probably Pursuit Alakazam if he lost anyways, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think that changes the fact that Metagross would get a temper if he ended up losing, heh.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years
This Ghost isn't bad, just mischievous. I mess wit' ya!
And Rotom is sooooooo much better than haunter.
I mean, look at him.
rotomcut.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never really liked Sableye myself. I don't like how it has gems in it's buttocks. D; In general it just creeps me out.

Folkedahl

Wizard
Years
Sableye is by far my favorite ghost type. In fact, Sableye and Dratini are tossups for my favorite pokemon of all time. Right now since my dratini refuses to learn an offensive move other than jank wrap, I'm leaning towards sableye.

Folkedahl

Wizard
Years
**888**
*8***8*
**888**
*8***8*
**888**
It's an 8 made of 8's.

Any thing you want...
JK It's gemstones.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011

Saybleye in very useful in game in R/S/E against Brawly.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years

Ghosts are awesome. And mostly evil. Think about it. The whole Gengar line eat the dreams of children; they can't help themselves, Frosslass kidnaps people and takes them to ice caves, presumably to eat their souls, Spiritomb was bound for something unspeakably evil, Drifblim steals children, Misdreavus has a necklace made of souls, Banette seeks to steal the soul of the child who discarded it...
What is it with ghosts and children?

Back