• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, second. I can understand bruises but how the heck does one forget where a cut came from? D; The other time, it looked more like a scar, though (and overlapped an existing scar).

@CarcharOdin
I think it's a bit of both. x;

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
@Shiny
Bruises are understandable, probably hit yourself on something and didn't notice? xD

@Char
Really? Your dad is... strange xD Anyways, my stepdad says the same thing but tells me to just find one, not online though xD
and like Slender said, it is a little bit of both xD

@Droomph
But if it's just money, then it's not love, unless your asexual or something xD

@Slender
What was the first time? xD I know, sometimes I feel like someone cut me while I was asleep and that's why I didn't notice xD

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
My mom did when I was born. Sadly, it's not even my real name. -_-;

Reread the last two pages if you wanna figure out what the hell is going on LOL
I feel like I'm in on an inside joke. :)
Basically, Dipu kept flirting with Razor, and then he came up with this Valentine's day event involving us all getting random pairs for the day, and then we all talked about who'd be our pairs and stuff, so that's how the thread got its title.
Well, I'm off to bed now. Night people.

Sir Codin

I think it's a bit of both. x;
suicide.gif

Nobutseriously, I wish he'd stop doing it. It's kind of embarrassing.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Slenderman, if its cold and your outside, and the cuts are on your hand, its likely the skin being super dry and getting cut from being strained too much.

Online dating sites rock, but nobody is in my general vicinity. Thankfully, I'm chill without having a girlfriend. And so are my parents. They know I'd probably screw up somehow.

As for scars, I have one right in the middle of my right eyebrow, so deep that the eyebrow splits into two for the last 3rd of it or so. I'm awesome.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't even know. The mark faded after a while. I've been playing with sharpening my knife today, but I assume I would have noticed if I had slipped and cut my hand?

My family does the opposite, as a joke. I've been told that I'm "allowed" to get married when I'm in my 30s. Riiiight.

Edit: Just seen the above post
It's not specifically cold? Warmer than it was before, at least.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I've cut my hand so many times by accident, I don't feel it anymore. Chopping stuff really fast can do that to ya,

pikakitten

Years
@Cosmo
Good night!

@Char
Yeah, seems messed up, people need to stop buggin' xD

@Elen
So that's what happens? Strange. xD
I guess they could be pretty helpful, hard to find someone with enough of your interests xD
Ow xD
Yeah, be careful chopping stuff, or else like I said to Slendy, you'll be missing your arm xD

@Slender
I think you should be careful or you won't just cut your hand, you'll cut off your hand xD
My parents get excited with me merely bringing a girl over xD

@Lil
That sucks, try turning it on then off for a few seconds xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Elendil
Wow, really? x:
I can't completely feel parts of two fingertips because of burns. It was only a couple of weeks ago, though, and I was told by a friend on PC (it was Dipu, actually) that it probably will heal if I give it time.

@Pikakitten
Haha but I like having two hands. D;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pika
Haha I'm fine. I just assumed the nerves are damaged, considering I didn't really do anything about it.
Oh...thanks...I think. x;

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
@Slender
Yep, it comes with the trade. Cooking makes your hands really rugged, its like Lumberjack tier ruggedness. Arms too, so many trays burnt em. Sure a burn hurts, but its now just an annoyance then searing pain of death. I literally can start a convo saying, well this burn is from a turkey, this burn is from a piece of salmon, oh and this one haha, that's from trying to flambe something...

pikakitten

Years
@Slender
Ok good, I think, messing with your nerves ain't good, ever had your leg fall asleep? xD
Yep, an arm and a leg, metaphorically xD

@Elen
You're a cook? Awesome, my friend NecrumWarrior is a cook too xD That many burns? Hours saying "and this burn is from..." xD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
@Pikakitten
Not yet, gonna go study from next year though. For now however I can say I'm intermediate, with a higher skill level then normal people going to learn it for their major. Most go for it here cause its the new thing on the block and the business is always popular, but I'm in it for the satisfaction it gives me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pika-
Haha well I would hope you mean metaphorically. Otherwise both of us would lose a limb!

@Jz (makes more sense than to call you "Lil")
Indeed, I do. c:
Why the ":C", though?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pika
Haha, I would hope not. I mean, who goes around passing out limbs to strangers?
Sorry, I get a bit goofy when I'm tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back