• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Shop-SHINY,EVENTS,HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey again i am interested in your shiny Clauncher :D would you like a shiny regice or regirock? If so hit me up :)

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Hey there. I wanted these following pokes bred:

Pokemon: Nidoran - M
Nickname: Astinus
Ability: Hustle.
Nature: Modest
Desired IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31.

Pokemon: Swinub.
Nature: Adamant.
Nickname: Peaches.
Ability: Oblivious
Desired Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash.
Desired IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31.

I'm having a lot of trouble breeding these things. I'll trade you a 6 IVed Clauncher and a 31/31/31/31/31/x Chimech which are both Modest. The Chimecho's female and in some special ball while the Clauncher is Male and in another special ball. I'm a bit tired so I'll PM the names of the pokeballs tomorrow.

Elements1

Meh
Years
Hello

May I request, following your 10 per week rule, for the following Pokebank Pokemons???

Spoiler:

Thank You Very Much :)

Trade Complete

Years
Hello, May I ask for the following for dex completion???

Spoiler:

Thank you very much

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hi Elements :)
I'm interested in your 6iv JPN Ditto.
What would you like in exchange?
I have some 5iv-6iv and a lot of HA's.
:)
================================ Trade Complete =========================================

Last edited:

Elements1

Meh
Years
Hello, May I ask for the following for dex completion???

Spoiler:

Thank you very much

Yup!! I'll get you the parents for you today :)

Years
Hey guys, I'm just dropping by to say that Sider is as reliable as reliable can be. He traded me a Vivillon pattern I needed and gave me a shiny Mew without asking for anything in return. He's one hell of a nice guy. I hope you have fun trading with him c:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Hey guys, I'm just dropping by to say that Sider is as reliable as reliable can be. He traded me a Vivillon pattern I needed and gave me a shiny Mew without asking for anything in return. He's one hell of a nice guy. I hope you have fun trading with him c:

^ the above quote is from a trade that went down A LONG time ago, before it was made completely apparent shiny Mews were banned from trade on PokeCommunity. The mod formerly known as EV was notified about it before it happened and it was explained to both parties that since it was a gift and was not not tradable on PC it should not and WILL NOT be offered from that time, forward. To avoid any confusion towards any parties, Elements is going to delete the above post. Sorry for any confusion, happy trading everyone!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I know I was asked to delete the post, but I think it would be best if instead I explained about this.

Yes, they accidentally traded a shiny Mew, but both were PMed and told that since shiny Mews are hacks they are not to trade them here anymore. They didn't know so it was an honest mistake and nothing bad happened because of it. However, you can trade anything you want to someone as a gift or surprise, but both parties must be aware of whether it is hacked or not. We discourage trading hacks, but sometimes you want to give a gift to someone and they don't mind if it is hacked. This is different than actual trading. Actually trading with someone to gain something out of it and trading them a hack is NOT allowed. If you do accidentally trade someone a hack without knowing it was hacked, we're not going to ban you. Honest mistakes can be forgiven. If you're unsure of whether something is hacked or not, check it against a list of common hacks found here. Any questions you have you can ask any of the Trade Corner moderators and they will answer them.

Sorry for the long post, but I thought it would be better to explain in detail the reason why that happened. I wish you two the best of luck in your shop!

Years
Hey there~
Would you be willing to trade that shiny nincada in exchange for any of these?
- liberty Garden Victini lvl 15
- shiny Palkia lvl 100
- shiny event Genesect lvl 100
-Shiny Zorua lvl 50 (holding Everstone)
-Shiny Landorus lvl 100
-Shiny Thundurus lvl 100
-Shiny Tornadus lvl 100
-Shiny Metagross lvl 100
-Shiny Event Magikarp lvl 99 (lol)
-Shiny Aerodactyl lvl 100
-Shiny Rotom lvl 100
And a Shiny Aegislash lvl 100 (but only if you clone it >.< sorry)

Last edited:

Elements1

Meh
Years
Hey there~
Would you be willing to trade that shiny nincada in exchange for any of these?
- liberty Garden Victini lvl 15
- shiny Palkia lvl 100
- shiny event Genesect lvl 100
-Shiny Zorua lvl 50 (holding Everstone)
-Shiny Landorus lvl 100
-Shiny Thundurus lvl 100
-Shiny Tornadus lvl 100
-Shiny Metagross lvl 100
-Shiny Event Magikarp lvl 99 (lol)
-Shiny Aerodactyl lvl 100
-Shiny Rotom lvl 100
And a Shiny Aegislash lvl 100 (but only if you clone it >.< sorry)

Yeah we will take Shiny Rotom, Sider will compete the trade with you :)

Years
Hey I'm interested in your HA Treeko, Chimchar, Luxio, and Swirlix. I've recently added 40+ HAs to my list so hopefully you can find something you want out of it :). And if any of those "more coming" HAs aren't on this list, I want those too :D.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back