• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Trainer Editor Diamond/Pearl (TEDP) - PokeSpam

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
Years
Well I don't have much to say about this program, except for the fact that I don't like it. If you like it, comment about it. If you don't like it, comment about it anyways, maybe with suggestions or something.

Current Features:
Edits trainers' Pokemon and levels
Edits (if available): Held item, moves 1-4
Edits Pokemon 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 (up to however many are available/used)

To Do:
Add an actual trainer list. Currently it is just hex offsets.
Make it compatible with Platinum.
Fix any errors that occur.
Remove "trainers" that do not appear to be actual trainers but instead other data.

Issues/Bugs:
Shows trainers as hex offsets. (Not really an issue/bug, just inconvenient.)
Platinum NARC and NDS files are incompatible. They use a different layout.
If you open a file in use by another program, TEDP will crash.
Loads non-trainer data. (DO NOT EDIT IF IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE AN ACTUAL TRAINER!)

BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS ON THE PROGRAM, READ THE INCLUDED TEXT FILE (PokeSpam.txt) AND THE POST!
ALWAYS backup your files before using ANY TOOLS with them.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any damage caused because of the use of my tool(s). In other words, you can't blame me for anything bad that happens.

108 downloads, yet almost no feedback? This is why I don't like the vast majority of the ROM hacking community. The population of the ROM hacking community consists mostly leechers, noobs, and idiots who think that they're 1337 h4x0rzz! 108 downloads of the file, and only 7 (unique) replies (gabe_k/E-Bag doesn't count) about the tool. Let's do the math shall we?
108 downloads - 7 unique replies = 101 LEECHERS WHO WONT GET ANY UPDATES!

As for those of you who did reply:
Congratulations, you will be the only people who get to have a better version!
People currently on the list for the new version:
Bishoujo
CrazyLuigi
gabe_k/E-Bag
Hoppyfred
jisan
Sebbe/Gabe_C
Tony™
tyhone
Any member of PokeSpam and/or friends.

Download Here

-gamefreakfatty

Last edited:

tyhone

Good Mapper and Spriter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
i LIKE this tool
i reckon it is really good
10/10

though if you could a somthing that shows the trainers sprite that would be very helpful
but yeah this is awsome

gamefreakfatty

Years
Hey Zanalicuos, great tool and all but every time i try to use it, it says "Not Responding" at should i do?

you must wait for it to load all the trainers. just wait it out. if it still doesnt do anything after 5-10 minutes, then respond and i can see if i can help.

gamefreakfatty

Years
well, unless something is keeping it from working, like not having the .net framework 2.0 installed, which should put off a different error anyways, i cant help. i dont have enough information to help you. sorry. what OS are you using? windows 2000, windows XP, windows Vista? if its none of those then i dont think it will work. if it is, i cant help you because "Not Responding" does not give me enough information to help you out.

DracoKnight

Destroyer
Years
I got it to work on my other windows vista, but are you gonna make a tutatorial for it? It's very hard to understand.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Man, I'm sure I would find this very useful if I could be bothered to compare all the results to the trainer I'm looking for...

Hopefully you can list the trainer name etc soon? I'm not complaining, I'm glad you've taken the time to make this!

gamefreakfatty

Years
108 downloads, yet almost no feedback? This is why I don't like the vast majority of the ROM hacking community. The population of the ROM hacking community consists mostly leechers, noobs, and idiots who think that they're 1337 h4x0rzz! 108 downloads of the file, and only 7 (unique) replies (gabe_k/E-Bag doesn't count) about the tool. Let's do the math shall we?
108 downloads - 7 unique replies = 101 LEECHERS WHO WONT GET ANY UPDATES!

As for those of you who did reply:
Congratulations, you will be the only people who get to have a better version!
People currently on the list for the new version:
Bishoujo
CrazyLuigi
gabe_k/E-Bag
Hoppyfred
jisan
Sebbe/Gabe_C
Tony™
tyhone
Any member of PokeSpam and/or friends.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
I totally agree with Zanalicious. When you spend time making a tool, and people just leech it without even leaving a comment be it good or bad, it makes you want to not bother.

Well, to leave my opinion so I'm not a hypocrite;)

I think you have done a good job with this, even if you don't like it. If you spend some more time with it, I'm sure you can tidy it up and have a pretty sweet program under your belt!

BOL

swampert22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back