• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I'm uploading it now; it should be available to download in around half an hour.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
You'll have to start again anyway; you can't carry over your old save file. The old Raptor had a bug where the game wasn't saved until after the 'you saved the game' message appeared; if this was causing your problem, you'll be glad to know it's been fixed :)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I know that, but that's not the problem. The problem is, if I don't play Raptor for a day or longer, the save file just disappears. Poof. I had already informed OmegaGroudon about this problem, though.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
sooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
This is probably the most anticipated release since the original Raptor. I can't wait!

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
I hope that the save file doesn't erase like that for me. I've only got access to my computer at my mom's every two weeks. :S

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
If you haven't got the newest version of Raptor EX yet, it would be wise to upgrade. Each update contains bug fixes, so if you don't upgrade, you may encounter a game-freezing bug :\

Download Link
Version 1.17 - updated 20/03/10

Also, make sure you check with the Mystery Gift lady at the Pokémon Communications Center in Krypton City every couple of days; the Mystery Gift available changes quite frequently :)

Speaking of the PCC, if you want to organise trades or show off your teams, please do so in the special thread in the main Game Dev forum. This thread should be reserved for questions and discussion about the game.

Pokémon Location Guide

Pokémon Evolution Guide

Last edited by a moderator:

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Hoho, Amazing, I can't wait to play this :D

Gigtaom~

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
YES! Downloading now.
Thanks to you and OG for all the work you guys put into this fantastic game, it really is awesome. I've burned half the soundtrack to my Ipod 0.o

Back