• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

The new tadpole evolution line just made me like the Poli evolution line a million times more than I already did. <3 Simple and clean~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Cute banner~ I like the colors and how Lapras fits into it. The text underneath is kind of blah though. 8/10

My signature is crappy right now. I have no inspiration.
Wait no nevermind my inspiration came back.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 Icons are somewhat small. The text shadow on "vampire watermelons" bugs me. Otherwise, your sig has nice CSS and organization.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
6/10 I hate trainer card signatures ;~;

But I like how you state your beliefs :D

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
4/10. I think it would look a lot better if it was centered and didn't have those spoiler tags. I'd suggest adding the "PM me" text to the trainer card, maybe beneath your name, then ditch the spoiler tags and put that text under the trainer card.

Ninja'd. :|
8/10. I like it better than your old one. The art in the banner is very pretty, kind of watercolor-y. I still think you should change the color of the links (you can do that by adding color tags inside the url tags, it took me a while to figure that out... xD) but otherwise it's pretty cool.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
8/10 I like the look of it. :D

Mine's supposed to be blurry, thats why the white sticks out alot.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
6/10

Putting the blurriness of the tag aside, seeing how you intended for it to be that way, the purple text is very LQ-looking. The white text also looks a bit on the LQ side.

I've also never been a fan of extra text on the bottom unless it aligns with the image. So, for example, if you want to keep your tag on the left, spacing and changing the font size of the links/text rather than hitting enter to move one below the next to create some kind of stack.

Finally, most of the colors chosen for the text not on the tag do not go with the tag itself, especially the eye-killing blue. It'd be a lot better if the text colors were reduced to one or two of the same colors (e.g. alternating one kind of dark purple and one kind of light purple) that matched the tag.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Code:
You got ninja'd.

Anyways, 8/10.

This tag is definitely, definitely much better than some of your previous ones. The placement is also simple and sweet, and although there isn't any color to the text, that's OK because it works perfectly with the tag. No color text (making it black) is better than eye-killing color text.

Years
Since I'm tired, I'll base it on the art.

I like the blue colors, more like a pale blue but the only part that bothers me is the background. It looks so out of place.

So in the end, I give it 7 on a scale of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back