• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your defining characteristic.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
If someone were to ask one of your closest friends (or relatives) what you were like using only one word, what do you think would be you defining characteristic? What is your opinion on that? And what would you say your defining characteristic is?

Years
I think I would say I'm negative, but other people might say I'm critical. Or maybe the other way around, I'm not sure. It is sort of my default reaction to the world so it's not like it would be inaccurate, though I don't think it would paint the whole picture.

TY

Silly, thats how everyone describes me and tbh, i am silly xD

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
Most people say quiet, other say I'm extremly easygoing. I'm not one for full-scale conversations face to face, especially if they don't mean anything. However, I have plenty of friends who I like to talk with. But talking to strangers? Forget about it!

Noibat

Years
People say I'm too nice. Apparently to the point where at times I let people walk all over me in situations where I should be standing my own ground

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
Years
Either anti-conformist or childish.
Both of these are really the basis of who I am, and they're two things that will not change.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Sarcastic.
Or philosophical because I seem to talk about 'deep' things way too much.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Honest (to a fault).

I like dealing with reality and am critical of sugarcoating and self-delusion. I can't see the logic in it but sometimes people don't always appreciate being told they're wrong haha. I can't stand liars and can't ever imagine a justified situation in which I'd become one myself. I'd rather stay silent on a matter if it's really that offensive to say the truth.

I dunno, I'd love to be told the truth in all circumstances. Very bitter pill sometimes, but better than a lie, always.

Years
"Mhmmm" would define me, lol.

Yeah, that's about all I say at home when family talk to me. Not out of the desire to be mean but more or less because it's what I'm used to. xD;; But I suppose "quiet" would count as well?

Back