• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
hi, i downloaded the game and when it starts, im at night?? what should i do ??

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
@omarrro
The day night system based on your computer clock o you can eitehr play it during the day or change your clock at night to make it day on the game

Tox

fight me
Years
@ Meowth: You know, the ten people who made sprites for the game? They all say stuff. Would I be able to change what I made my guy says or is it too late? I also just noticed that you spelt "helicopter" wrong in one of the screen shots.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
So I take it that your not done yet?

Nope. Nowhere near done. You're welcome to help if you know how.

Great vid, but you may want to install the fonts, and change the color of the text on the player and enemy's HP.

PM me if you don't know how.

My version of Vista doesnt support installing the fonts. It used to work but doesn't anymore... it's fine, doesnt make a difference.

@ Meowth: You know, the ten people who made sprites for the game? They all say stuff. Would I be able to change what I made my guy says or is it too late? I also just noticed that you spelt "helicopter" wrong in one of the screen shots.

Which character were you, and what would you like it to say? And the Helicopter thing was changed months ago...

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
IF by tiling you mean making your own tiles yes I am in the middle of makig a complete tileset (if I post them I dont want size critisizime I havent resized them) I have done a little mapping in it. and I dont even know how to install poccils starter kit into A Rmxp Game.

Danno

Years
IF by tiling you mean making your own tiles yes I am in the middle of makig a complete tileset (if I post them I dont want size critisizime I havent resized them) I have done a little mapping in it. and I dont even know how to install poccils starter kit into A Rmxp Game.

Show me what you can do :P

And as for the RMXP with Poccils kit... you dont install it into a game, you restart the game and edit from the kit.

rockeymon

Years
Yah like i said no experience xD I couldnt write a talk script in ruby to save my life.
These are the tiles (they havent been resized for rmxp tiles but they are what I want them to look like except the giant house)
my-scratch-sprite-sheet.png

And I used Sirali's(I beleive thats there name) Ranger Base to make these I maded a ranger version of D/p Npc with my own color set
fighter.png

Danno

Years
Very nice. Keep working on it. Though right now it's not what I need for MSB. :D

Danno

Years
I'm aware :P Its more about the shading and such. Doesn't match the style of this game :D

rockeymon

Years
Ahhh, well I have never dont shading well, It is the one thing that every who has commented on any of my art has said needs work.

Danno

Years
Look up some tutorials, there are some out there. :) Easiest way though, is to mimic the shading style of the pre existing tilesets. Learn how they shade... difference in tone, etc. Using black as an outline color is usually a bad thing too, try to make it a darker shade of the color you're sharing the item with. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back