• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Adventure

What is not good in Pokemon Special Adventure ?

• Graphics

Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Tilesets

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Scripts

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Story

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Other, post in here.

Votes: 25 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Not to get off topic, but, is it just me, or are new members of this site getting worse lately? =_=;;;

Also, does anyone know where the thread creator actually is? o_O lol

Years
No, i got a job and can have much money from it ^^ So i need quit this project to continue with a new project, garnet and new job ^^

Chorus.EXE

Winner is Justice!
Years
  • Age 29
  • IDK
  • Seen Jul 11, 2010
Are you kidding man?>.<
If you abandon this project, how would we(Poke-Mega) think about it? Man, what a rip off:|

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
it's because you haven't updated it in pkmg since you leave there _ _!

sry for my bad english _ _!

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
I've been working on a Manga remake called "! Pokemon:Manga Red !" as of now it's currently in the drawing board ... but i got screens and all of that !

I have covered the first 2 manga chapters, and working on the third... I have been working on it for about 2 weeks *The past week just have been graphical stuff* so by any luck i will have created a Alpha that ends at the first gym by the end of this month.

Years
I've been working on a Manga remake called "! Pokemon:Manga Red !" as of now it's currently in the drawing board ... but i got screens and all of that !

I have covered the first 2 manga chapters, and working on the third... I have been working on it for about 2 weeks *The past week just have been graphical stuff* so by any luck i will have created a Alpha that ends at the first gym by the end of this month.

so ? what is your point ?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years

Please try to keep discussion on your project within its own thread, AvatarKris.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
His point is that he's making his own version of Pokemon Special Adventure, since you've discontinued yours.

Discussion of other projects still belong in their own topics whether the two relate or not.

And as help-14 has discontinued this project I see no reason for this topic to remain open.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back